Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pearson OnVUE - Online Excelsior Exams
Hey all, I was browsing the Excelsior website for UExcel Exams and came across this.  I am hoping they can get all their ECE and UExcel exams entirely online so people can use their exams for "graded" credits that are affordable at only $110 per exam for some of the courses, other courses range from $380 and higher... a couple or more are 6 credits...

Basically, a handful of ECE & Uexcel exams are available for testing online with a real time/live proctoring system.  You will need to schedule a time and do the exam with someone watching you on the other end, think of it as alternative to ProctorU.  I don't recall what service they're going to be running, it could be an in-house system made by Pearson themselves...

Update: Added Link: https://home.pearsonvue.com/uexcel/onvue
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • nomaduser, ROYISAGIRL
(09-23-2020, 03:03 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey all, I was browsing the Excelsior website for UExcel Exams and came across this.  I am hoping they can get all their ECE and UExcel exams entirely online so people can use their exams for "graded" credits that are affordable at only $110 per exam for some of the courses, other courses range from $380 and higher... a couple or more are 6 credits...

Basically, a handful of ECE & Uexcel exams are available for testing online with a real time/live proctoring system.  You will need to schedule a time and do the exam with someone watching you on the other end, think of it as alternative to ProctorU.  I don't recall what service they're going to be running, it could be an in-house system made by Pearson themselves...

Update: Added Link: https://home.pearsonvue.com/uexcel/onvue
This is great news!

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

Wonderful news. Hope they will make it available for many courses
Great news! they should make their entire UExel exam catalogue completely online!
This will make their exam much more accessible.
Pearson VUE testing center is pretty far away from where I live.
It would definitely be nice if they all went online in the near future. There are plenty of people who couldn't go to a testing center for one reason or another even before the pandemic. Those people should be able to get college credit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • nomaduser
DSST should make their exams available online too. They award ACE credits per their exam... and I don't see why they're not using ProtorU.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nomaduser's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 258 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Biochemistry online, no lab, and less than $500. GoodYellowDogs 11 10,141 03-20-2024, 04:16 PM
  The 100 Most Popular Accredited Online Colleges for 2024 LevelUP 2 206 03-20-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,451 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 596 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 3,604 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  LLB University of London Online newdegree 1 348 02-28-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Is online college easier now? Vle045 21 1,089 02-26-2024, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 366 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
Shocked Online Course Provider 2U (edX) Faces Doubts It Can Continue ($900 Million in debt) Ares 3 373 02-16-2024, 02:51 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests