Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for my Molly
Just when you think you can't take anymore something else happens to you.

Our beloved dog Molly came to us as a rescue. We did not have any medical history on her because of how she was rescued.
Molly and her litter of pups were thrown into an icy river in the dead of winter. After she was rescued she had seizures. We are not sure if her seizures are caused by her unfortunate accident. Fast forward to now. She had been doing very well for quite sometime until now.
I was called out of work by my family to come home because she was having seizure after seizure. One Grand Mal after another. It just would not stop.
She is at the hospital now and I am waiting to hear her morning report.
I just want to bring my girl home. She is not just our beloved pet. Molly is family. She is the bravest girl that I know.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
I put in a word to St. Blaise for Molly. +[Image: image12.jpg]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Alleycat,
I'm praying you'll get a good report and that you'll be able to bring her home soon!
She sounds like a fighter and as long as she has friends like you, she can keep on swinging.
May God bless you and your family.
She is in my thoughts and prayers. I know how close the bond can be between an animal and its owner.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
Sad I'm so sorry... Hang in there and sending positive thoughts her way.
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
Allison Molly and you are in my prayers.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Well one thing to remember, How many dogs would have survived her experiences. She is a proven fighter, and if she is like her Mommy Alley, we know she is a fighter and everything will work out. Keep your head up Alley. Your a great Friend.
AAS Environmental Safety and Securities Technologies Dec-2011
Working on BA Intellegence Studies Counterterrorism at AMU!
Aleks: Beginners Algebra 72%, College Algebra 83%, Intermediate Algebra 88%, Pre-Calculus 75%, Business Stats 73%
FEMA: 51 Completed
ACE Credits: 18
Military AARTS: 18
24 UoP Credits: GEN200, IT105, COM120, COMM215, HIS145, SCI100, MATH208, MATH209,
DSST-Here's to Your Health--423 (PASS) AUG 15, 2011
DSST Technical Writing--49 (PASS) SEP 01, 2011
StraighterLine: Economics I Macroeconomics 89.7% Economics II Microeconomics 90.2%, Intro to Biology with lab 90.6%, Western Civ I 77.5%,
US History I 82% All Done!
RugbyMan187 Wrote:Well one thing to remember, How many dogs would have survived her experiences. She is a proven fighter, and if she is like her Mommy Alley, we know she is a fighter and everything will work out. Keep your head up Alley. Your a great Friend.

She is a fighter Kyle. How very true. She actually is my hero in many ways. She was not just thrown into a river, she was thrown off a bridge over a chainlinked fence into the river. How do we know that since nobody was a witness to the crime. Half of one of her ears was left up there. Also Molly rescued all of her puppies from the freezing waters. 2 of them drown. I am heading back to the Vet's office. I will give an update this evening. Thanks Guys.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
I am also praying for Molly. Hopefully the vet will be able to treat the condition with meds.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Oh, Alley, I'm so sorry to hear about Molly! I'll be praying for her and your family. She definitely is a fighter to have come through what she did already! You're in my prayers!
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tornado Prayers... ShotoJuku 3 1,049 04-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Last Post: P00057870
  Prayers please Lindagerr 18 2,387 01-18-2011, 08:43 PM