Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praying I pass!!!!
OK tomorrow I'm taking Intro to Law Enforecement and I'm stressing out. There is so much case law to remember. I took Criminal Justice on the 26th and I barely passed (407 w/ 400 being minimum). This Intro to LE looks MUCH harder. I've read the prior posts but I keep goign over the case law questions (40 of them) and can only remember a handful!

I HAVE to pass this or else it's back to University to take 5 additional upper division classes. I'm just praying this test is EASIER than I'm thinking it's going to be becasue I will say the Criminal Justice one kicked my behind.

I've been studying now for a month straight, several night over the past week from 5 pm until 1 am. I'm trying to cram it all in.

Pray pray pray, even if you don't....do for me! Wink
Sounds like you have prepared well. The key now is to RELAX. I don't know that you need a prayer but I'll say one for you anyway.

Good luck to you!
[SIZE="4"]Terry[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][B][SIZE="2"]How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"]
AS and BS completed
MBA - In Progress[/SIZE]
You sound very well prepared indeed. I agree with Terry that relaxation is a good thing for you to concentrate on. And prayers; praying is always good.

I hope it goes as well as you desire!
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
You got it!
[SIZE="4"]Nick[/SIZE]

CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government
Prayer does amazing things. I'll pray for you if you'll pray for my exam tomorrow. Wink j/k... I'll pray either way. You can do it!
~Brittany

From 0 to 120 credits in ten months and seven days because of CollegePlus! and InstantCert!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! Graduation, here I come!

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save." ~Zephaniah 3:17
Good luck.My prayers are with you. I wish you should get most of them you already know so you won't get stressed up there.Looks like you worked very hard for the past month. God is with you.....
I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers!
Smile Cleps:
Introduction Business Law 65
Principles of Management 70
Principles of Marketing 71
A&I Literature 68
American Lit 59
Educational Psychology 68
Social sciences & history 65
Western Civilization I 64

What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
My prayers and sincere best thoughts are going your way. You can do it! You need to relax.
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST
Where can I find an online test for the DSST Criminal Justice? Free would be preferred!
[SIZE="4"]Nick[/SIZE]

CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government
Here is a site: Introduction to Criminal Justice

Click on each chapter and then on the left side click on practice tests.

I would highly recommend you also study Law Enforcement on IC because as I'm going through the questions on Law Enforcement I am realizing several of my questions on the Criminal Justice test were almost word for word from the LE sample questions.

Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CC] Opportunity to change B- into PASS/FAIL credit Lightorb333 5 1,048 09-24-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Lightorb333
  Like To Know simple Way To Pass Western Civilization MidtownNYC 2 1,451 07-29-2019, 07:06 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  "Pass Your Class" website BobaFett2010 13 2,819 01-16-2019, 03:00 PM
Last Post: rvm
  Modern States Pass Rate quigongene 5 2,236 08-30-2018, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Life_One
  DANTES removed civilian pass rates from website? greencouch 4 2,265 08-26-2018, 04:14 PM
Last Post: greencouch
  Pass Rate - English Comp I TECEP keepsingin 7 3,222 07-15-2018, 08:43 PM
Last Post: keokat
  I'm starting a CLEP YouTube channel to help people pass their exams, any ideas? zapproximator 4 1,962 07-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: acamp
Exclamation Advice for tutor that I hired to help pass clep exam evsimoian 3 1,537 06-16-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: evsimoian
  Can i pass all three ALEKS in my trial run ? sarahrahul 27 7,536 05-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  2017 Pass Rates cookderosa 25 16,272 12-22-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: cookderosa