Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strategic management tecep under review!
I just received this email and I thought all of you would like to know!

Dear Student,

You are receiving this email because our records show that you are registered for BUS-421-TE. BUS-421-TE (Strategic Management) is currently under review. As a result, the test description has temporarily been removed from our website. This will not affect your ability to complete the exam.

A copy of the test description has been attached for your convenience. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Test Administration at testing@tesu.edu.

Kerry Prendergast, Program Assistant
Office of Test Administration
Thomas Edison State University
221 W. Hanover St. Trenton, NJ 08618
609-984-1181, ext. 2260
Fax: 609-777-2957
kprendergast@tesu.edu
lol you beat me to it. I was literally turning on my computer to post this.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
I replied to the email to confirm that it does not affect me and I also asked if it affects students going forward. SO we will see what they say
She said "yes, to both questions"
So need to panic but if I weren't already registered I would make sure I was now
My concern is that if I fail I want the ability to resign up and take it again. I was told in the beginning you have two attempts at a TECEP.

Estimate roughly 157 or so per TECEP x 2 = 314 = A LOT LESS THEN 1500 for a 8-12 week class!

Oh and what about all the other people! this could be terrible news for everyone.

In times like this we need to mobilize and if Degreeforum has a voice let our voice be heard.
This is my nightmare! I was scared they would start requiring all degrees to take a $1500 capstone to make more money! I just registered and I'm hoping I can do this. This pushes my studying timeline up a month since I now have to take this TECEP by the end of May instead of June. What really sucks the most is that I have a copy of someone's notes and if they change the test around there may not be enough time to get a rundown of the new test before I have to take it.
WELL, if that didn't motivate me to register for the TECEP, nothing would! I just registered! Yikes! For anyone who wants to take this TECEP, I suggest registering immediately.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Hahaha TESU is going to make about $2k tonight alone from all of us who are now terrified and registering!
ndelcollo Wrote:This is my nightmare! I was scared they would start requiring all degrees to take a $1500 capstone to make more money! I just registered and I'm hoping I can do this. This pushes my studying timeline up a month since I now have to take this TECEP by the end of May instead of June. What really sucks the most is that I have a copy of someone's notes and if they change the test around there may not be enough time to get a rundown of the new test before I have to take it.

Normally, when they update a TECEP, it's for future ones. So, they start posting on the TECEP page where you want to download a specific study guide "If you're registered for the XX Term, use this study guide. If you're registered for the YY Term, use this study guide." They will probably do the April term or later for the revised study guide, since people have already registered for the March term, and may have already bought the book and started studying for the exam.

Of course, there is also no guarantee that they won't get rid of the TECEP altogether. That would certainly suck.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Do you have to pay the $300 before or after the test?

Crap, I have to sign up quick! Is it to late?
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,797 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,028 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,193 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,841 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,511 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,815 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,745 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  TESU - BSBA in Marketing - Plan Review chattenoire 2 1,263 06-22-2018, 01:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,264 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,925 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito