Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com- Can you submit assignments after cancelling membership?
Like the title states, can you do this? If not, let's say I submit all assignments before my months membership runs out, will they all be graded even after cancelling?
If you try to contact support, they will probably tell you no. But, yes, you can. There is a special link for doing so. Or you can submit assignments right before your membership runs out and they'll still be graded.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
You can submit your assignments before your membership runs out, you don't really need the membership to be "active" for the grading of your course. I would just try your best to completing the assignments and submit them before ending the membership. If you happen to cancel before submitting your assignment, then you can email support to send you the submissions link for that particular course as I believe each course has their own link for submissions.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-21-2022, 01:15 PM)Irachel83az Wrote: If you try to contact support, they will probably tell you no. But, yes, you can. There is a special link for doing so. Or you can submit assignments right before your membership runs out and they'll still be graded.
One other question, I already passed a course but still had one assignment left. I just submitted a one paragraph assignment expecting them to give me zero points. I just got an email that sounded like I couldn’t complete the course without resubmitting a full assignment. The email title literally reads “assignment not gradeable.” Does that sound right? Or is this normal?
(09-21-2022, 09:11 PM)Jwheels27 Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 01:15 PM)Irachel83az Wrote: If you try to contact support, they will probably tell you no. But, yes, you can. There is a special link for doing so. Or you can submit assignments right before your membership runs out and they'll still be graded.
One other question, I already passed a course but still had one assignment left. I just submitted a one paragraph assignment expecting them to give me zero points. I just got an email that sounded like I couldn’t complete the course without resubmitting a full assignment. The email title literally reads “assignment not gradeable.” Does that sound right? Or is this normal?

Here is the link I post this two months ago
"Hello, Gabriel, 

You may submit your projects with this alternate submission link, which does not require you to have an active Study.com account or to be logged into Study.com at all.    

Please let us know if you have other questions. 

Best regards,
Jenny

The Study.com Team:"

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
Thanks, gams007! Yes, that post was here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid372651
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-21-2022, 09:11 PM)Jwheels27 Wrote:

Two options. The first: contact support and see what they say. This may or may not be a good idea. Second option: try resubmitting with a blank document that says you understand that this assignment is incomplete, but you want the 0 points.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I appreciate everyone’s responses! Thank you Jenny for the link in case I need to submit assignments after my membership!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 101 52,207 Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,280 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,471 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,610 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 967 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,810 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 277 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue