Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Grading Time...
I've got 2 classes left on Study.com, History 311 which I sent in my last assignment (which I asked to skip because I had enough points already with final + the other two assignments) on February 28. Final was taken before I sent the last assignment to so I just asked for them to go ahead and skip the third assignment and give me my final grade.

I still haven't heard anything back from them. I've also put in a customer support ticket on the 20th and no response to that in 5 days. I've now called and left a message because their phone line doesn't even let you hold and wait for an actual person.

This is crazy, every other class I have never had delays like this. The most I have had to wait (I always do wait generally) was like the max they say, two weeks. I don't even know what to do because it's kind of infuriating to not even get a single response from them while still paying $200 per month. 

And on my other class, Sociology 305, I've sent in one assignment, working on the next assignment and will have to wait for the first assignment to be graded. Based on my other class I feel like I'm in for a long wait. 

Any advice? Suggestions? Shoulder to cry on?  Angry

In the meantime, I start my capstone at TESU on Monday so I guess that is good news.
I don't think you can skip an assignment, you have to upload something in order for it to trigger a grade. But that's just a guess based on what I've seen here in the past.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(03-27-2020, 05:03 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I don't think you can skip an assignment, you have to upload something in order for it to trigger a grade.

By skipping it I mean I sent in a essay that just said my name and "I would like to skip this assignment and move on to the grade, please." Which I have done before for another class with them and it worked fine.
Keep calling them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lacussucceed's post:
  • shoost
(03-27-2020, 05:07 PM)lacussucceed Wrote: Keep calling them.

Good advice, called them again and managed to speak to someone who took down my information to escalate it. Hopefully will hear back soon!
(03-27-2020, 05:18 PM)shoost Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 05:07 PM)lacussucceed Wrote: Keep calling them.

Good advice, called them again and managed to speak to someone who took down my information to escalate it. Hopefully will hear back soon!

I think almost every company is bogged down and their staff working remotely or half staffed. Hopefully some resolution comes soon for you. For me, Study.com never actually took longer than a week average.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Open another ticket. If you have an advisor, put them on your dashboard and ask the advisor to open a ticket.
(03-29-2020, 03:24 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I think almost every company is bogged down and their staff working remotely or half staffed.  Hopefully some resolution comes soon for you.  For me, Study.com never actually took longer than a week average.

That, and imagine how much more popular they've become in the last few weeks, so it's a double tap.
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
18 doctoral level semester-hours in Business Administration, Baker College
In progress: EdD in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College

More at https://stevefoerster.com
Just received grade so everything is all good now. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes shoost's post:
  • GonnaGraduate

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,313 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,477 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,660 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,811 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 681 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM