Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com contact info for issue
Hey ya'll. I am looking for a phone number to SDC. I have spent over a week trying to get a resolution to an issue. Can't find it via googling.

Thanks!

(Edited to remove a negative comment....depending on how SDC handles the issue it might go back up).
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

1-855-200-1822

you forgot to google  Smile

pm them .
[-] The following 2 users Like mvk's post:
  • icampy, Yenisei
I imagine the issues I've had with the ticket system are similar. Oftentimes they'll  completely miss the point of my question and/or use generalized blanket statements
[-] The following 2 users Like leland.kirk's post:
  • icampy, mc.christi
Thanks, ya'll. My googling skills must be off. I was using site:degreeforum.net and tried everything I could think of.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

[-] The following 1 user Likes icampy's post:
  • mvk
icampy

Have you been able to get through to anyone?  I have tried several times in the last week and the recording says "they're busy, please send an email"  which I do, but it takes them 3 days to answer and the email does not answer the question.
After having 4 separate tickets opened, I started replying to the ticket emial to the individual. They would say "I have escalated it to your request". Then I would email again, to the same person, and they would say "I have escalated this again". I finally lost my cool and sent a scathing email, and was filing a dispute on paypal (and ready for one with the BBB in a few more days), to the same CS rep that "escalated the issue" multiple times over weeks (with nothing happening). Finally they fixed my issue. Calling them was a waste. They never picked up out of 10-15 calls, every time you leave a voicemail they just open another ticket with no intentions of doing anything about it. I would say keep emailing one of the individuals that feed you BS and let them know it is unacceptable, and keep emailing the same person (so that you aren't opening 100 tickets) until they fix it.

For fairness, they did make it right in the end, better than I hoped for, but I was 2.5 weeks behind schedule to graduate at that point and would have rather had the simple fix and continued working on courses. I am playing catchup right now in the final 2 weeks in this term. This experience made me go somewhere else for 2 courses that I had planned do take through them, because the bad customer service left such a bad taste in my mouth. I also had an issue with SL in the middle of this drama, and it was fixed the very next day. It took 3 weeks to fix my issue at SDC. And when they decided to fix the issue, it took them all of 10 minutes and a couple lines of typing to accomplish.

If they would fire all of their customer service people, form a strategic plan, and start from scratch with their customer service department.......then allow access to your account (without the ability to take exams/chapter tests/etc) without paying for another month....they would be pretty dang awesome. My satisfaction level with SDC was a 9.5 out of 10 before needing customer service's help. It is quite different, now...as much as I hate to say it.

(06-10-2018, 02:18 PM)icampy Wrote: After having 4 separate tickets opened, I started replying to the ticket emial to the individual. They would say "I  have escalated it to your request". Then I would email again, to the same person, and they would say "I have escalated this again". I finally lost my cool and sent a scathing email, and was filing a dispute on paypal (and ready for one with the BBB in a few more days), to the same CS rep that "escalated the issue" multiple times over weeks (with nothing happening). Finally they fixed my issue. Calling them was a waste. They never picked up out of 10-15 calls, every time you leave a voicemail they just open another ticket with no intentions of doing anything about it. I would say keep emailing one of the individuals that feed you BS and let them know it is unacceptable, and keep emailing the same person (so that you aren't opening 100 tickets) until they fix it.

For fairness, they did make it right in the end, better than I hoped for, but I was 2.5 weeks behind schedule to graduate at that point and would have rather had the simple fix and continued working on courses. I am playing catchup right now in the final 2 weeks in this term. This experience made me go somewhere else for 2 courses that I had planned do take through them, because the bad customer service left such a bad taste in my mouth. I also had an issue with SL in the middle of this drama, and it was fixed the very next day. It took 3 weeks to fix my issue at SDC. And when they decided to fix the issue, it took them all of 10 minutes and a couple lines of typing to accomplish.

If they would fire all of their customer service people, form a strategic plan, and start from scratch with their customer service department.......then allow access to your account (without the ability to take exams/chapter tests/etc) without paying for another month....they would be pretty dang awesome. My satisfaction level with SDC was a 9.5 out of 10 before needing customer service's help. It is quite different, now...as much as I hate to say it.
You're experience sounds like mine.  I've been with SDC for over a year, and only have had to contact them a couple of times.  Previous to January, someone would answer the phone and take care of the problem immediately.  The couple of emails I sent were handled the same way.  However, since January it's gone downhill.  
I only have one class that I need to pass, and believe I've already passed in April, but here it is two months later, and $398 later and still no answers.  Like you I am only replying to the same ticket.  I have several ticket questions out there, but once they say they'll reply in 3 days, then they never do.

Study.com what has happened to your customer service?
Here's another phone number: ‭(855) 777-4721‬

However, good luck trying to get a hold of someone. 
Emails get a reply of "In order to ensure you receive the best possible answer, I have escalated this request to my team. You should have an answer soon."

I have still have not gotten a reply for my email of 6/4...
It’s sucks to learn that their customer service has gone down hill. They used to be fantastic, even replying directly to folks here on the forum to fix issues. Sounds like they might have gotten too big too fast and haven’t been able to scale their customer service.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Study.com's customer service is really quite bad. I recentlly had an issue with an exam, emailed them about it about 3 times, never heard back outside the standard "I've upgraded your request" message. Well my membership ended and I never got to take that exam. Finally called them and asked why I never heard back from them for over a month. They told me if your account membership ends they no longer contact you. I of course was livid, I explained to him that the whole reason for having my memebership was to take my 2 exams a month, which I lost out on due to a technical glitch on their end.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com charged me another month without my consent Livia_Drusila 6 182 Yesterday, 03:57 PM
Last Post: jch
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,509 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,638 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 469,371 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 765 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 374 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,048 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,924 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 595 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 318 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue