Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com trial and referral codes?
On Study.com's website, there is still the button with 'Try it risk-free for 30 days'. Does this mean that the Study.com's 30-day trial has started again?

Also, is it still possible to use Study.com referral codes?

EDIT: I'm receiving referral codes by PM. I'll be using the code of a member who has helped me the most/helps the most people on the forum, to give back a little (or to a member who is low on funds).
no idea about the free trial, i hadn't even noticed it, but i stay subbed to study.com so i dont guess i would have

hopefully someone can answer you shortly
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU. 
BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.

Do you have a link where it specifically says 30 days? I just looked and all I can find is a free 5 day trial. If there's a link for 30 days I'd sign up right now!
TESU, BSBA-HR Completed December 2020

Completed: B&M CC: 67 units applied to degree Study.com: Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Computing, International Business, Library Science, Managerial Accounting, Leading Organizational Change, Finance, Organizational Theory, Strategic Human Resources (30 units) Davar: Organizational Behavior, Managerial Communication (6 units) Sophia: Microeconomics, Statistics, College Algebra, Conflict Resolution, Leading Teams (11 units) Institutes: Ethics (2 units) TESU: Business Capstone, Cornerstone (4 units)

Next up: Researching Master's Programs
FYI, assuming it works the same way it used to, the 30-day trial cannot be used to take exams but it can be used to view the rest of the course material and take the quizzes.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Does anyone have an SDC referral code I can use? I'm about to start my first SDC course and I'd love to get one. Thank you!
(11-21-2018, 10:02 PM)Merlin Wrote: FYI, assuming it works the same way it used to, the 30-day trial cannot be used to take exams but it can be used to view the rest of the course material and take the quizzes.

My plan (if I got a free trial) was to work on the videos/quizzes during that time, so that when I went to a paid membership, I wouldn't have to stress as much. I like the idea of being able to take the paid exams with less to worry about. I will need to take 4-5 classes through them and I'm not sure my personal life will allow enough time to complete 2+ classes during each paid month.
TESU, BSBA-HR Completed December 2020

Completed: B&M CC: 67 units applied to degree Study.com: Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Computing, International Business, Library Science, Managerial Accounting, Leading Organizational Change, Finance, Organizational Theory, Strategic Human Resources (30 units) Davar: Organizational Behavior, Managerial Communication (6 units) Sophia: Microeconomics, Statistics, College Algebra, Conflict Resolution, Leading Teams (11 units) Institutes: Ethics (2 units) TESU: Business Capstone, Cornerstone (4 units)

Next up: Researching Master's Programs
Hey All:-) Hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday break. I'm new to the forum and was curious about a referral code or coupon for study.com. I can't really spare 40 bucks right now:-(
Charca Wrote:Does anyone have an SDC referral code I can use? I'm about to start my first SDC course and I'd love to get one. Thank you!

LEAHLEAH Wrote:Hey All:-) Hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday break. I'm new to the forum and was curious about a referral code or coupon for study.com. I can't really spare 40 bucks right now:-(

Hello, good day. PM me your email address and I'll send you the referral link.
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
(11-24-2018, 11:13 AM)LEAHLEAH Wrote: I can't really spare 40 bucks right now:-(

Are you trying to use them for college credit? Then I have some worse news for you --- The plan that allows you to take the for-credit exams is $200 a month, not $40.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Hello, hope everyone is having a nice Sunday, I was wondering if anyone had a referral code for me? I am going to be taking English 104/105 with SDC

Thanks!
TESU - BALS 114/120

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discount Codes ashkir 19 8,171 04-15-2024, 07:13 AM
Last Post: MissRN
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,348 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,597 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,445 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 746 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 365 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,032 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 761 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,903 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 590 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle