Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study material Clep English composition modular
What are the best study materials for Clep English composition modular and the dsst principles of advanced english composition?
Collegelady2 Wrote:What are the best study materials for Clep English composition modular and the dsst principles of advanced english composition?

Study.com does have study materials for the CLEP exam, but not for the DSST exam, because it's new.

Also, they probably cost more than what it's probably worth.

Clep Exams - Free CLEP Study Guides at Free-Clep-Prep.com

InstantCert (IC) has materials to prep for the College Comp CLEP, and they're only $20/mo.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:Study.com does have study materials for the CLEP exam, but not for the DSST exam, because it's new.

Also, they probably cost more than what it's probably worth.

Clep Exams - Free CLEP Study Guides at Free-Clep-Prep.com

InstantCert (IC) has materials to prep for the College Comp CLEP, and they're only $20/mo.

Is the instant cert pretty accurate? I went thru those flash cards thought they were really easy.
I took English comp Modular, I don't really see how you could "Study" for this exam. Best you can probably do is practice. I would spend the money on the CLEP exam guide and whatever practice exams you can do. I passed it cold with zero studying.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I just took one of the Peterson's practice tests passed hopefully that is a good sign
Collegelady2 Wrote:I just took one of the Peterson's practice tests passed hopefully that is a good sign

That is usually a really good sign. I didn't find this CLEP to be difficult at all. I didn't score really high on it but I did finish it rather quickly. Looking back on it I should have taken a few extra minutes and I probably would have had a better margin. Either way I wish you good luck!
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Yep was good enough to pass got a 54 even though my brain felt like it totally turned to mush as soon as I walked in.
Good work! A pass is a pass, I would just take it and "onward with the next course" you tread.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:Good work! A pass is a pass, I would just take it and "onward with the next course" you tread.

Thanks I'm waiting impatiently for TESU to evaluate all the credits I transferred in to see what else I need to take seems its taking them forever
Collegelady2 Wrote:Thanks I'm waiting impatiently for TESU to evaluate all the credits I transferred in to see what else I need to take seems its taking them forever

Yes, each evaluation is 25 days. So, if you submitted it say May 15, you'll have to wait until June 10. For anyone waiting, I would just take the time to study.

If you're quick, you can finish a few required courses from Straighterline or use it for the CLEP's at Modern States, Saylor/Davar or Study.com... don't wait!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 258 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Study Deetzin 3 213 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 699 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 333 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,088 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,222 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 474 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
  77 Online credit courses in English from Germany - from €16/ECTS FrHaseKopf 19 6,550 04-22-2023, 01:27 AM
  No study.com any more, and take crash course on coppersmith? qiaoyiren 10 2,280 04-12-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Where can I find a cheap college-level writing/composition course ftlclam 4 783 02-27-2023, 11:28 PM
Last Post: ftlclam