Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggested Cleps to Finish my CCAF.
Good morning,

I'm working on my CCAF I've already taken a few Cleps/DSSTs/AP courses (listed below) please review these and tell me which CLEPs I should finish in order to get my CCAF in the 3DXXX career fields.

- (DSST) Principles of supervision
- (DSST) Introduction to Business
- (DSST) Introduction to Computing
- (DSST) Principles of Public speaking
- (CLEP) Principles of Microeconomics ( I took prior to joining the air force, please tell me how to submit this to CCAF for credit, Thank you)
- (AP) World History

I'm currently in two classes at UMUC

- WRTG 100
- NUTR 100

I have the following two CLEPs planned to take soon

- (CLEP) Information systems
- (CLEP) College Mathematics

I am 7 classes short of My CCAF they are 1 Math 3 tech electives 1 Pgm elective 1 soc elective 1 humanities

V/R Thanks
-NerdyMcNerdface

P.S Also alot of you guys have the CLEPs and Classes you have taken listed on all of your posts, how do you sticky them as signatures on here?
Hello from a former 3D0X4! I can't find my old CCAF progress report, but here's from memory

Microeconomics will cover your Social Science
College Mathematics will cover Math and the Program Elective
Information Systems will cover a Technical Elective
Intro to Computing will cover another Technical Elective
College Algebra may cover another Technical Elective
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature will cover Humanities

Send your CLEP transcript here using this:
CCAF/DESS
100 South Turner BLVD
Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL 36114-3011

To update your signature line, click Settings on the top right then click Edit Signature on the left
TESU BSBA in General Management
CCAF AAS in Computer Science Technology

Resources used:  CLEP, DSST,
Penn Foster, Sophia, StraighterLine, TEEX, NFA, ALEKS, The Institutes
I don't have access to AF portal, but in the AFVEC, somewhere, you can download a pdf for your specific degree that has the exact fulfillment of CLEP/DSST exams. I might have shared it here some time ago, so if you want, try to search my old posts (warning I've made well over 1,000 posts here). Your best bet is to find it on AFVEC. The title is something like "transfer equivalency". Maybe another member can post it.

UPDATE: Its should be in the catalog. I believe its called an "Exam Matrix". It will be under your CCAF degree code (its not your AFSC, my AFSC was 6C0X1, but the degree was 1CAO).

SECOND UPDATE: Google's search led to a 404 error on the AF Website. I searched the cached link and found the following: The formatting is lost but, I think it gives the desired info. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...clnk&gl=us

THIRD UPDATE: I think this link is yours. I was able to pull this off of the "Wayback Machine". https://web.archive.org/web/200702021817...t/4vhp.pdf

Attached Files
.pdf   Less than 1 minute ago">4vhp.pdf (Size: 52.85 KB / Downloads: 2)
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best options to finish my CCAF bthompson1638 8 10,197 08-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Last Post: mrskitty
  CCAF is Ridiculous Sagan 3 3,122 03-05-2018, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Another CCAF thread about alternative credits Tracker 9 4,864 02-19-2018, 05:31 PM
Last Post: retire2018
  HELP! Need CCAF in 19weeks blakedrinnen 4 2,822 02-19-2018, 08:30 AM
  Airforce ccaf - study.com retire2018 12 9,260 02-18-2018, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Sagan
  Picking college for IT after finishing CCAF riderofdirt 5 4,782 06-26-2017, 08:26 PM
  Finished CCAF jethomasjr 9 3,739 09-13-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jethomasjr
  CCAF vs JST rockbust 6 3,286 08-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Last Post: dcan
  BYU Public Speaking and CCAF rcsaint 5 2,020 01-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: gingerbeefE
  Ccaf tsimmns 23 4,445 10-29-2015, 09:04 PM
Last Post: hightecrebel