Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for new Forum Ranking System?
cookderosa Wrote:I'm just here for the free food.

Lol. hilarious
hilarious <---[COLOR="Magenta"] What people do around me.[/COLOR]
Currently taking: Introductory Sociology
Absolutely NO buddha!

Time should not be counted for several reasons. One, you could have someone that makes a post every six months. They shouldn't get credit for that time. Another, aren't we all here to get our degrees faster?

Maybe to make it fun you could let people "CLEP" to higher levels by having a test and asking obscure questions about previous posts. This would force them to use the search function and although the question could be obscure they would stumble across useful information. Each level could be more obscure and harder to find. They could always go the traditional "4 year" route and just get credit for the posts they make.
Ok, I have an idea....

So what if people's rank was given one letter at a time as part of a big fat cool word- like:

CLEP CHAMPION

So, your first rank is simply "C"
Your next rank makes you "CL"
next you would be "CLE"
and so it goes...

C
CL
CLE
CLEP
CLEP C
CLEP CH
CLEP CHA
CLEP CHAM
CLEP CHAMP
CLEP CHAMPI
CLEP CHAMPIO
CLEP CHAMPION

CLEP CHAMPION is only an idea, I realize it excludes other tests.... it was just something simple that came to mind. It makes the ranking very intuitive and obvious- no need for a list.
Rolleyes I still Like 15 Level Dungeon Master, or similar?hilarious
CCAF-AS Logistics Management
CCAF-AS Bio-Environmental Science
Cerro Coso Community College-AS Administration of Justice
Excelsior College-BS Criminal Justice-2008
TESC-BA Liberal Studies-2009
2 Different Bachelor Degrees completed in under 2 years!
cookderosa Wrote:Ok, I have an idea....

So what if people's rank was given one letter at a time as part of a big fat cool word- like:

CLEP CHAMPION

So, your first rank is simply "C"
Your next rank makes you "CL"
next you would be "CLE"
and so it goes...

C
CL
CLE
CLEP
CLEP C
CLEP CH
CLEP CHA
CLEP CHAM
CLEP CHAMP
CLEP CHAMPI
CLEP CHAMPIO
CLEP CHAMPION

CLEP CHAMPION is only an idea, I realize it excludes other tests.... it was just something simple that came to mind. It makes the ranking very intuitive and obvious- no need for a list.

I absolutely love that idea!!!!
hilarious <---[COLOR="Magenta"] What people do around me.[/COLOR]
Currently taking: Introductory Sociology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Celebrating a Forum Legend: bjcheung77's Record-Breaking Journey! LevelUP 7 253 Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 3,826 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Western Oregon University Adopts New Grading System LevelUP 13 938 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  ProctorU moving to new 'Guardian Browser' system jch 4 2,230 05-17-2023, 04:04 PM
Last Post: jch
  California Southern University is now a member of the AIU System PositiveSoul 5 2,022 12-28-2022, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Pappok
  Learning Management System Vle045 12 1,248 06-24-2022, 12:01 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Suggestions for Certifications to use up Personal Development Funds mohelena02 12 1,500 06-05-2022, 10:21 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Forbes Ranking: How UC Berkeley Beat Out the Ivy League sanantone 1 624 10-09-2021, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Suggestions for (fast, inexpensive) ways to boost GPA studyingfortests 10 2,228 09-25-2021, 02:26 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  Remote Exam Proctoring Software/System bjcheung77 3 1,078 05-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Last Post: innen_oda