Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TESU] 1yr BSBA Accounting & Computer Information Systems (dual AOS) [DEC 2021]
Preamble

I'm writing this post to contribute to this wonderful community that has been invaluable to me over the years (lurker extraordinaire c.2016). The recent global situation allowed me to finally pull the trigger and get this done. Please consider this as my small way of paying-it-forward to all those who will come after. I hope you can accept it the spirit in which it is given.

This is a post-mortem analysis of my recently completed degree (certified as of the date of this posting) using the 2021 catalog, with as much recorded quantitative data as I could muster, provided here for posterity. Thus, it should hopefully prove a useful datapoint and benchmark to many current seekers, and future accelerators aiming for a one-year or less completion time.

Things to note, costs are largely secondary to the value of time saved in this plan. No expense was spared in achieving the time goals set for this plan (despite some ACE setbacks, below), and so this plan will not be for everyone. There is also a focus on textbook based course providers, which will undoubtedly suit some learners more than others, but was an own goal of mine in order to best mirror the B&M experience and my own personal methods of learning.

My Background

Over ten years in Business Development for big tech. Ran a personal financial planning & tax business on the side for many years. Self taught sysadmin and certified linux engineer in the olden days. Military communications tech, top marks AFQT, mensa since HS. YMMV. May Shai-hulud guide you.

Beginning Credits: 0/144. The goal was to do this from scratch as a personal commitment to achieve a classical education, so no transfer or portfolio assessment was done (I also didn't fancy tracking down paper transcripts from 20+ yrs ago, in fairness).

Previous experience with online learning: minimal, however I am an avid reader and autodidact in the widest sense. I have experience in AV tech, instructional design and lecturing, but largely as a creator and presenter, rather than as a participant.

The Results

Total Credits Earned: 159+6 Duplication (144 Applied)

Degrees Awarded:
BSBA Accounting & Computer Information Systems (138 CR) [90 ACE / 48 RA]
ASNSM: Computer Science (+3 CR) [non-overlapping]
Undergraduate Certificate: Operations Management (+3 CR) [non-overlapping]

Completion Time | By the Numbers
Dates: Oct 24 2020 - Oct 29 2021 (-10 holidays)
Equivalent time to completion: 51 weeks (255 days)
Time spent per week: 40hrs M-F
Total Hours Spent: 2,040

Time Ratios:
Average Time Per Credit: 12.36 hrs
Average Time Per Course: 37.09 hrs
Average Credits Per Week: 3.24 CR

Time Ranges:
Shortest Course Completion: ~4 hrs
Longest Course Completion: ~80hrs

NOTE: 90 ACE limit Changes in 2021
This change was responsible for the discrepancy in credits earned versus applied, as it negated 21 credit hours worth of GE/electives and forced me to redesign my approach midstream. Thus, it resulted in my retaking two SL courses as TECEPs (no net credit earned, purely for RA quota), and the removal/replacement of five electives from the degree plan.

The Degree Plan

This is the plan as completed and certified for graduation under the 2021 catalog. The notes column has been repurposed to show the provider of the courses (see the Provider Legend at the end) and the acronyms should be common enough knowledge. The additional colors represent overlapping credits for the A.S.NSM in Computer Science, and the certificate in Operations Management, respectively. The colors can be seen denoted to the right of the Provider Legend.

BSBA General Education and Core Requirements [2021 Catalog]
[Image: UA0i9YY.png]

BSBA Dual AOS and Electives [2021 Catalog]
[Image: uWHNuDH.png]

Degree Plan Takeaways:
Specific placements in General and GE electives were needed to meet the 90 ACE / 48 RA limits inside the degree plan. But it's worth noting that the 90 ACE limit is per degree plan, so I was able to utilize 96 ACE credits total across multiple plans by using this approach. This is definitely something to consider when degree planning under the new, more restrictive, 90 ACE rules.

Costs | By the Numbers
1950 Straighterline Courses+testing: 26 courses
1000 Straighterline Membership: 10 months
1000 Study Com: 10 courses
  180 Davar Academy: 2 courses
  150 Coopersmith: 1 course
1250 TECEP-LL: 10 courses
  900 TECEP-UL: 4 courses
3100 TESU Cornerstone + Capstone: 2 courses
3200 TESU Residency Waiver Fee
  300 TESU Graduation Audit Fee
-------
SubT: 13,030 (55 courses)

1440 excess costs incurred
7200 private office rental, 12 months
-------
Total: 21,670 [actual cost incurred]

Note: Costs denoted above include total costs of testing fees, scheduling fees, and transcipt ordering S&H.

Potential Savings: (1440) [720 SDC, 450 TE, SL 250]*
*Basically I over spent on memberships in SDC, withdrew from one TECEP due to time constraints, and double stacked a TECEP at the end to ensure I'd get two cracks at it and graduate on time (didn't need to in the end). SL costs are excess due to taking two LL TECEPs to convert two courses to RA credit after the 90 ACE limit changes, so they're a potential savings to anyone else going forward.

Comparisons:
National Average Cost of a 4-year degree: 25,600
Net Savings: ~4,000
National Average Cost of Dual Degree: +6400
Total Savings: 10,400

Note: Does not include time-value and opportunity cost savings of time saved and potential for 3-4 years net income gain over B&M. Value varies by earning potential of the applicant.

The How - Methodologies

Despite this being a timed run of sorts, I committed myself to only learning from actual textbooks whenever possible, as it's my preferred learning method, hence my heavy reliance on Straighterline. Due to this, by the time I got to the SDC courses, I was able to rely nearly entirely on my textbook knowledge and breeze through them without issue. But I really can't say I learned much from SDC honestly, but perhaps their format just isn't for me. Luckily, ample textbooks are available in both AOS's and are fairly standardized in these disciplines, as each requires a relatively hierarchical learning path.

Specific Methods Used:

The 4/1 Method:
This is the method for either material you don't know, or that you might know but would enjoy learning about anyway. I spent four days *closely* reading the textbook cover to cover (an average textbook is 600 pages, so 600/4 is 150 pages a day) take notes if you need to, or if the subject is dense or difficult for you, spend the fifth day on about four hours of review, and the final four hours in testing. This method likely explains my pacing and average course completion time. I was really suprised to see it borne out in the averages that clearly, but it by far the main method employed, I'd say 80+ percent of the time.

The Quick & Dirty method:
This is the method for the subjects you already know very well, likely from life and job experience, or an old course from years ago. Review the key terms and points at the end of each chapter section in the text and mentally complete the sample problems. if you know 75-80% of them, move to the next chapter, else, speedread the chapter looking for the subjects that tripped you up. Repeat for the entire book. Pretty simple and a well known technique, but don't rely on it for subjects that you do not already have a firm grasp on. That way leads to danger.

The Glossary method:
This is my secret weapon, it's mostly a pre-test review method, but it can be used alongside the quick & dirty for subjects you know well enough. Read the glossary, that's it. No, really. Focus on lightly reading until you recognize if you know the definition or not, and if you don't, burn it into your memory. This is a great method to use pre-test as it prevents you from being tripped up on simple definitional questions. Read it front to back twice if you have to. You'll be surprised how well this works, as many tests are looking for and use the same verbiage that's found in the glossary. It also capitalizes on the sequencing effect in memory psychology, so even if you don't think you're absorbing it, the test verbiage will often trigger the latent memory. Seriously, try it. The glossary is your friend.

Additional Data: Personal GPAs, Course Ordering, and Curating your Transcript

In addition, for motivation and entertainment, I kept track of my personal unweighted GPA across all of my courses, including TECEPs and test-outs that would otherwise be ungraded. Here are those results:
Code:
SL: (ACE)
26/26 courses completed
Western Civ 1 92 (3.7)
Survey of World History 83 (3.0)
US history 1 90 (3.7)
US history 2 91 (3.7)
Western Civ 2 90 (3.7)
Intro to Phil 84 (3.0)
Intro to Religion 92 (3.7)
Intro to Sociology 91 (3.7)
Anthropology 94 (4.0)
Enviro Science 87 (3.3)
American Gov 83 (3.0)
Intro to Nutrition 87 (3.3)
Intro to Psy 90 (3.7)
Bus Ethics 98 (4.0)
Bus Law 96 (4.0)
Intro to Comms 98 (4.0)
Accounting 1 91 (3.7)
Accounting 2 85 (3.0)
Intro to Bus 93 (4.0)
Org Behavior 92 (3.7)
Princ. Mgmt 93 (4.0)
Bus Comms 89 (3.3)
Macroecon 91 (3.7)
Microecon 88 (3.3)
Managerial Acct 93 (4.0)
Financial Acct 95 (4.0)

26 courses completed
2362 / 26 = 90.85
94.2/26 (3.62)

SDC: (ACE/NCCRS)
10/10 courses completed
ACC 202 91 (3.7)
CIS 320 88 (3.3)
CIS 311 90 (3.7)
BUS 209 90 (3.7)
CIS 112 91 (3.7)
ACC 301 92 (3.7)
ACC 302 92 (3.7)
COS 240 92 (3.7)
COS 205 93 (4.0)
OPM 420 78 (2.3)

35.5/10 (3.55)

DV/CS (NCCRS)
3/3 courses completed
FIN 301 82 (2.7)
CIS 301 78 (2.3)
MAT 303 82 (2.7)

7.7/3 (2.57)

TESU:
2 courses
BUS 421 74 (2.0)
SOS 110 98 (4.0)

6.0/2 (3.0)

TESU-TECEP (CR) [NO GPA]:
14/14 courses completed
ENC 101 77 (2.0)
ENC 102 79 (2.3)
CIS 107 95 (4.0)
MAR 201 84 (3.0)
BUS 311 90 (3.7)
SOC 101 96 (4.0)
BUS 101 90 (3.7)
OPM 301 73 (2.0)
ENG 201 92 (3.7)
CMP 354 94 (4.0)
COM 210 91 (3.7)
POS 101 88 (3.3)
POS 282 86 (3.0)
ACC 421 83 (3.0)

48.8 /14 (3.49)

Aggregate GPA:
35.5/10 (3.55) [sdc]
94.2/26 (3.62) [ace]
54.8/16 (3.43) [tesu]
 7.7/3 (2.57) [nccrs]
----
192.2/55 (3.48)
-7.7/2 [Retakes]
183.5/53 (3.48) [3.5 cum laude]

AOS GPA:
Acct  28.8/8 (3.60)
CIS 28.9/8 (3.61)

Overall GPA: 3.48 (3.5)
Area of Study GPA(s): 3.60 and 3.61 (3.6)

Course Ordering & Transcript Curation
This is a largely overlooked idea, but for students starting out with a blank slate, it may be worth some thought. Designing a plan of study also entails choosing an order of course completion, and some attention should be paid to how that all bears out in the look and feel of the transcript. It may seem pedantic, but when someone at some point skims your transcript (and they will), it should flow logically. I kept my own pre-planned version of the transcript as a doc file for mocking up and curating the final transcript, a sample of which is shown here:

Code:
================================================================
Course    Title                                Gr.    S.H.
========= =========================================== === ======
Degree Awarded: BS in Business Administration
Area of Study: Accounting & Computer Information Systems
Date Conferred: (12/2021)

Degree Awarded: Associate of Science in N.S.M.
Area of Study: Computer Science

Degree Awarded: Undergraduate Certificate
Area of Study: Operations Management

ASSESSMENT CREDITS
TESU-ACE
PHI 101    Introduction to Philosophy                CR    3.00
REL 277    Intro to World Religions                  CR    3.00
SOC 101    Intro to Sociology                        CR    0.0R
ANT 150    Cultural Anthropology I                   CR    3.00
POS 110    American Government                       CR    3.00
ENS 200    Environmental Science                     CR    3.00
BIO 208    The Science of Nutrition                  CR    3.00
PSY 101    Intro to Psychology                       CR    3.00
HIS-101    Western Civilization I                    CR    3.00
HIS-102    Western Civilization II                   CR    3.00
HIS-127    Survey of World History                   CR    3.00
PHI 285    Ethics in Business                        CR    3.00
HIS-113    American History I                        CR    3.00
HIS-114    American History II                       CR    3.00
ACC 101    Prin. of Finl Acctg                       CR    3.00
LAW 201    Business Law                              CR    3.00
BUS 101    Intro to Business                         CR    0.0R
MAN 212    Organizational Behavior                   CR    3.00
MAN 210    Prin. of Management                       CR    3.00
ACC 102    Prin. of Mgrl Acctg                       CR    3.00
ECO 111    Macroeconomics                            CR    3.00
ECO 112    Microeconomics                            CR    3.00
ACC 303    Cost Accounting                           CR    3.00
ACC 201    Intermediate Accounting I                 CR    3.00
COM 202    Intro to Bus. Communication               CR    3.00
COM 108    Fundamentals of Speech                    CR    3.00

CIS 311    Database Management                       CR    3.00
BUS 209    Business Statistics                       CR    3.00
CIS 320    System Analysis & Design I                CR    3.00
CIS 103    Intro Bus Inforomation Software           CR    3.00
COS 240    Operating Systems                         CR    3.00
COS 205    Python Programming                        CR    3.00
OPM 420    Supply Chain Management                   CR    3.00

TESU-NCCRS
ACC 202    Intermediate Accounting II                CR    3.00
FIN 301    Prin. of Finance                          CR    3.00
MAT 301    Quantitative Bus. Analysis                CR    3.00
CIS 301    Management Info Systems                   CR    3.00
ACC 301    Managerial Accounting                     CR    3.00
ACC 401    Advanced Accounting                       CR    3.00

================================================================
Course    Title                                Gr.    S.H.
========= =========================================== === ======

INSTITUTIONAL CREDITS
March 2021 (03/01/21 to 05/23/21)
ENC 101    English Composition I                     CR    3.00
ENC 102    English Composition II                    CR    3.00
CIS 107    Computer Concepts                         CR    3.00
MAR 201    Intro to Marketing                        CR    3.00
BUS 301    Business in Society                       CR    3.00
                TERM GPA: N/A                 TOTAL:   15.00    
           CUMULATIVE GPA: N/A                TOTAL:  126.00

June 2021 (05/31/21 to 8/22/21)
OPM 301    Operations Management                    CR    3.00
BUS 101    Intro to Business                        CR    3.00
                TERM GPA: N/A                 TOTAL:    6.00    
           CUMULATIVE GPA: N/A                TOTAL:  132.00

August 2021 (08/02/21 to 10/24/21)
CMP 354    Network Technology                        CR    3.00
POS 282    Intro to Comparative Politics             CR    3.00
POS 101    Intro to Political Science                CR    3.00
SOS 110    Critical Info Literacy                    A     3.00
BUS 421    Business Admin Capstone                   C     3.00
                TERM GPA: 3.0                TOTAL:   15.00
           CUMULATIVE GPA: 3.0               TOTAL:  147.00

Sept 2021 (08/30/21 to 11/21/21)
ACC 421    Federal Income Taxation                   CR    3.00
COM 210    Public Relations Thought                  CR    3.00
ENG 201    Technical Writing                         CR    3.00
SOC 101    Intro to Sociology                        CR    3.00
                TERM GPA: N/A                TOTAL:   12.00
           CUMULATIVE GPA: 3.0               TOTAL:  159.00

Nov 2021 (11/01/2021 to 01/23/2022)
ACC 421    Federal Income Taxation                   W     0.00

********************** END OF TRANSCRIPT ***********************

Notice the tight grouping of related courses, that largely follows the order in which courses would be taken in a traditional setting. This was intentional, both from a study design standpoint and for curating the look and feel of the transcript, which is something I took into consideration very early in the process. Next, notice also the targeted use of TESU semesters for TECEPs. I chose March, June, and August to mirror B&M semesters and to give the transcript a more traditional feel.

The Sept courses are a result of the ACE changes and thus unavoidable, though late registration periods would explain much of that at a B&M school, and it is close to the date of conferral, and so not unusual to have taken extra courses. I'm by no means attempting to pass off the transcript as anything more than what it is, but the psychological power of such expectations is nonetheless useful when decision makers will view these documents in isolation. It's always worth considering your intended audience.

Reserved for further updates.

Reserved for further updates.

Key Takeaways from the whole experience
  • Know your limits mentally. Take ample time to rest and recuperate. I made brief attempts to go seven days a week and quickly lost ground during my weekdays after a long weekend. Overall productivity gain was minimal, but mental fatigue was markedly worse. Moral of the story: don't overdo it.
  • Don't sweat the small stuff, but also plan religiously. I would frequently update my GPA, course order, degree planner, and mock transcript as a way of centering myself in the process, but it can be easy to get lost in those weeds. Keep a long view of everything timewise, but an immediate view of tasks completed and time well spent.
  • Don't do what I did and attempt 30 ACE/TECEP credits *alongside* your cornerstone and capstone in weeks 40-52. That was a mistake and I overreached. Luckily, I am a skilled technical writer, and managed to complete the capstone with a 75 by only turning in 52% of the coursework. But I would not do it that way again, and that is likely beyond the pale for most people anyway. I thoroughly enjoyed the capstone otherwise and honestly wish I'd done all of it.
  • For the cornerstone and capstone, do all the proficiency assessments in the first week. They are tedious, and you will likely not enjoy it, but it will allow you to focus more on the reading and writing. I find I do best the less mode-shifting I have to do throughout the term. Also, that way the deadlines do not sneak up on you.
  • Know your reading pace, and your pace of absorption, as they are often not the same. The pace at which you can do a comfortable close reading of a text is the pacing you should set yourself to, not the fastest that you know you *can* read. Don't confuse one for the other. Allow additional time if you have to take notes. By my estimate reading takes about 50% longer if you're summarizing and notating chapters.
  • Enjoyment is paramount. Choose subjects you want to read when possible. My leanings are politics, philosophy and social sciences, despite my majors. Try to incorporate as much of what you enjoy into the process, or use the time to discover new interests.
[-] The following 6 users Like MuadDib's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley, Pikachu, schlocker, TopHatWombat, Vin, Yenisei
This is great information! Thank you so much!

I'm especially pleased to see the Operations Management certificate because people often skip those. They might not be worth that much, in the grand scheme of things, but why not do it if you can get it for (almost) free?

You did OPM-301 as a TECEP, but it's also available as a course from SDC. If anyone wants to pick up this certificate along with their BSBA degree, it looks extremely easy to do so. I think I only need OPM-301 myself if I want to add this certificate. I might just do that!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • MuadDib, schlocker
(11-10-2021, 08:37 PM)MuadDib Wrote: Don't do what I did and attempt 30 ACE/TECEP credits *alongside* your cornerstone and capstone in weeks 40-52. That was a mistake and I overreached. Luckily, I am a skilled technical writer, and managed to complete the capstone with a 75 by only turning in 52% of the coursework. But I would not do it that way again, and that is likely beyond the pale for most people anyway. I thoroughly enjoyed the capstone otherwise and honestly wish I'd done all of it.

I was going to ask you what happened with the C in the Capstone, but I guess you didn't turn in all of the work, which was pretty risky since you need a 73% to pass or you have to retake it.

With TESU courses, you know 100% of what is required the moment you start the course.  So you can work ahead.  TESU will allow you to turn in papers late, so always turn something in, and if you ask ahead of time, they will often give you extra time to turn in assignments without a late penalty.

I was writing papers at the rate of 500 words per hour, so about 2 hours per Capstone paper + 1 hour for the book reading.

I usually advise people to work 20hrs a week on their studies.  This pace will often allow someone to earn a degree in 6-12 months without burning out.

We all make some mistakes through the process of earning our degrees, so don't kick yourself too hard.

Thanks for sharing and congrats on your degree!
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Awesome! That's an extremely well done write up on how one would get this done using a different provider/resource of credits. I like StraighterLine and their textbooks too, I chose them not only for that, but for the pricing, and similarity to learning at a community college, the only things I don't like with them is the ProctorU partnership (even though I only had a couple of hiccups with them). The method is pretty similar to a traditional college, great job! I would go this route for those who like reading through traditional materials and have a bit more energy, money, time to get things done...

My method now has changed from using StraighterLine for the bulk of the courses, to using Sophia.org for Lower Level and Study.com for the Upper Level requirements. I would pick the same TECEPS or use UEXCELS for the exams, it'll be a very similar setup to what you currently have, but just a slight difference in cost, energy, time needed to complete this, and also with lesser assignments/writing... I noticed the double AOS, which is great.. but with the price you're paying, I would have gone for a BSBA Accounting and BA Comp Science double degree and use the required courses for residency.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
This is an amazing write up! Congratulations on your achievement, and thank you for sharing such a detailed guide to your journey.
In progress: TESU: BS CIS | Coursera: Google IT Support
Completed: TESU: BSAST Nuclear Engineering Technology (2004)
Wow! I enjoyed your review. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
kt320

In Progress:
TESU - BSAST Degree in Aviation Flight Technology

Sophia - Algebra, US History II

Completed:
TECEP - Meteorology
TESU - SOS-110
Sophia - Intro to Ethics, Art History I & II, Developing Effective Teams, US History I
Update 10/06/22: Looks like the image hosting links for the degree plan in the OP died, here's an updated copy with more permanent and downloadable links.

Quote:The Degree Plan

This is the plan as completed and certified for graduation under the 2021 catalog. The notes column has been repurposed to show the provider of the courses (see the Provider Legend at the end) and the acronyms should be common enough knowledge. The additional colors represent overlapping credits for the A.S.NSM in Computer Science, and the certificate in Operations Management, respectively. The colors can be seen denoted to the right of the Provider Legend.

BSBA General Education and Core Requirements [2021 Catalog]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4239]

.png   DF Degree Planner - BSBA ACC + CIS cropped0.png (Size: 431.48 KB / Downloads: 183)

BSBA Dual AOS and Electives [2021 Catalog]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4240]

.png   DF Degree Planner - BSBA ACC + CIS cropped.png (Size: 219.65 KB / Downloads: 181)

Degree Plan Takeaways:
Specific placements in General and GE electives were needed to meet the 90 ACE / 48 RA limits inside the degree plan. But it's worth noting that the 90 ACE limit is per degree plan, so I was able to utilize 96 ACE credits total across multiple plans by using this approach. This is definitely something to consider when degree planning under the new, more restrictive, 90 ACE rules.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TESU] BA in Computer Science - Jan 2021 Holmes 30 8,062 01-13-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU BS in Computer Science Degree Plan dragonwolf 5 1,562 06-23-2022, 12:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BA in Psychology Degree Plan dragonwolf 9 1,885 06-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Last Post: StudiousTraveller
  TESU BSBA Degree Plan dragonwolf 2 1,705 05-29-2022, 03:34 PM
Last Post: dragonwolf
  WGU BSSD/TESU BSBA-CIS GizmoJack 10 3,283 09-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Last Post: GizmoJack
  TESU - BA Liberal Studies harrypotter 3 2,487 04-25-2021, 08:43 AM
Last Post: P226mem
  [TESU] BA Computer Science & Psychology - June 2020 scorpion 11 4,998 07-23-2020, 01:26 PM
Last Post: ajs1976a
  [TESU] BA - Computer Science (updated 5/27/2020) ***Sample Thread / Instructions*** sgloer 0 1,786 05-27-2020, 09:10 AM
Last Post: sgloer