Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Degree Plan, Help?
Hello everyone,
Just want to start by saying this site has been incredible, and thank you to all the contributors. I am working on my plan to earn a BSBA in general management at Thomas Edison, while I have found a lot of great plans that people are willing to share, I’d like to make my own and am just looking for the complete course requirements that they would give to their average students to fulfill. I’m trying to use the regular plan as a sort of rubric while I research possible equivalents for each course. I did reach out to TESU to see if they could supply me with the plan that and enrolling student would receive but haven’t got anything yet. The requirements listed on their website have been a big help so far, but it would help a lot to see the requirements listed as TESU courses. Thanks you in advance for any help you can give me!

Aaron Ralph
TESU will not assist you with planning a degree with outside sources; which is what we talk about here. If you have started a plan you should post it and ask for feedback from forum members.  We can tell you if you're on the right path, or if something you planned doesn't work (maybe something was once ok, but now it is not) or make recommendations for credits you have not figured out the best option.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

With TESU you have to ask if each individual course will work with your degree plan. Then it's also a good idea later to ask them to add it to your degree plan.

Course mapping lists for each provider can help.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
If you want to see a sample spreadsheet template, you can view my signature links, post #28/31 has templates.
Basically, the only way to make your own is to view the equivalency pages on the providers you want to use.
The information you want is already in the guide, there are links to the equivalency pages.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 17 722 2 minutes ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,981 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Electronics Engineering degree plan advice trailbounder 5 284 03-18-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 262 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Is an academic certificate a degree for the purposes of "new" credits? Am I screwed? ItsNeverTheLionsYear 3 240 03-13-2024, 08:53 PM
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 233 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 270 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Double Degree How To kowenboy 3 238 02-29-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Tough Dual Concentration BS Degree Possible??? GameSlinger 7 606 02-28-2024, 04:31 AM
Last Post: GameSlinger