Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU UL class options
Question 
HELP.
I just need any 5 Upper Level psychology/social science courses to be able to transfer (and take the capstone) to get my Bachelors from TESU.

I've used straighterline and LOVE the format (mostly becausepassing or failing isn't reliant based on one test but quizzes and a final or paper) but SL classes arent Upper Levels Sad

I have heard of study.com and coopersmith having UL courses but my goal is to complete these classes as fast as I can an get my degree.  So my question is what is the fastest way to complete these courses and what alternative credit provider should I use?

TIA
Cooper Smith is my personal favorite and where my UL courses came from but they rely on one test. However, you are provided every single piece of info in the PowerPoint crash course that you need to pass the exam. Foundations of Stress Mgmt and Drugs, Society and Human Behavior were my favorite and TEEX has Death Investigation class for, I think $75. The Coopersmith courses are $150 and then you pay a proctor fee. They’re great if you can memorize and pass. I use the ppt slides as flash cards.

Hope that helps!
TESU BALS March 2020!
Study.com (24): Eng Comp I & II, Pres Skills in the Workplace, Prin of Supervision, Personal Finance, Here's to Your Health, Prin of Mgmt, Tech in the Classroom
StraighterLine (33): Intro to Rel, Intro to CJ, US Hist I/II, Amer Govt, Western Civ I/II, Intro to Env Sci, IT Fund, Cult Anthropology, Pharmacology
Sophia (10): Dev Effective Teams, Visual Comm, Conflict Resolution, Human Biology
SHU and GCU (26): Prin of Soc, Prin of Psych, Ethics, Logic, Prin of Econ, Mgmt Info Sys, Univ Success, 21st Century Comm, Info Lit
TEEX (6): Death Investigation (UL); Foundations of Fingerprint Comparison
Coopersmith UL (12): Drugs, Society and Human Behavior, Foundations of Stress Mgmt, Sport & Exercise Psychology, Substance Abuse Counseling Affiliate ID: 196
CSMLearn (3)
TESU (6): SOS-110, Capstone (IP)
You must take the TEEX Death Investigation course, it's such an awesome course for $75 UL that can be used in your BALS Social Science AOS. I also highly recommend taking the Study.com HIS108 LL and HIS308 UL as there is so much overlap, you can practically finish these courses in a long weekend. You can check for courses from TESU that are listed as Social Science here: https://www.tesu.edu/academics/courses/2019-and-after

Since you're looking at UL, there are some HIS/PSYCH/Sociology courses at Study.com that come in as UL, I would check out the list on their transfer page here: https://study.com/directory/school/Thoma...rsity.html or here: https://study.com/college/school/thomas-...rsity.html
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Working on: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
go here
https://www.excelsior.edu/exams/choose-your-exam/

scroll down
there are some upper level psychology exams

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com class recommendations to complete BSBA in CIS @ TESU Raftingdon2 11 369 6 hours ago
Last Post: AwardTour
  COSC Oral Communications UL Options jthatcher50 3 165 01-15-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: jthatcher50
  Study.com for Electives to Transfer to TESU Raftingdon2 4 254 01-14-2020, 10:51 AM
Last Post: degreeguy
  Study.com Python Programming - TESU ghwang808 10 877 12-24-2019, 12:54 AM
Last Post: udi
  TEEX cyber 101 = TESU Computer Science or no? zebra cow 6 389 12-23-2019, 03:14 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  On TESU website : 30-day free trial at Study.com. mvk 49 12,848 12-14-2019, 03:24 PM
Last Post: LucindaLogan
  Study.com TESU Math Option- Education 211? jsantiagox 4 216 12-10-2019, 05:43 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  TESU/Study.com Ba Lib Arts Link jsantiagox 2 392 12-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  SDC CS 109: Intro to Programming to TESU's Programming for BSBA CIS Mitmike2019 7 338 12-02-2019, 12:18 AM
Last Post: bsimi
  Institutes Ethics @ TESU prof_frink 1 285 12-01-2019, 08:29 AM
Last Post: lacussucceed