Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more evaluations until you ENROLL for a course
Hi everyone, can you tell me how the trick for the unlimited evaluations works?

I've used up my two evals and thought that I could get unlimited if I enroll for a TECEP.

So enrolled for a TECEP, but they didn't unlock any further evaluations.

Just spoke with them and the advisor said that I need to enroll before I get unlimited evaluations.

I know I'm missing some steps here, but I can't figure it out.

Confused
When is your TECEP scheduled for? You're not enrolled until the 10th day of that term.

https://www.tesu.edu/about/registrar/enr...rification
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flelm's post:
  • thecontrarian
(typing same time as other user)
When I was waiting, I learned a student’s enrollment date is defined as the 10th day of a term in which the student enrolls.
That means you have to wait until the 10th day of the term that you enrolled in the TECEP, then it happens.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • thecontrarian
(02-10-2022, 01:36 PM)Flelm Wrote: When is your TECEP scheduled for? You're not enrolled until the 10th day of that term.

https://www.tesu.edu/about/registrar/enr...rification

Thanks, that explains it.

I only registered for the TECEP last week so the earliest I could get was March.

Looks like locked out until then.

Blush
Keep in mind that if you're doing Sophia or SDC or some other well-known source of coursework, and using the DegreeForum wiki to figure out what will go where, you can continue working. There's no need to have the courses added to your plan before you take them; it's a protection in case they change the rules. So unless there's more to the story, it shouldn't slow you down to wait until March 10th for the enrollment to happen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes studyingfortests's post:
  • thecontrarian
(02-10-2022, 02:01 PM)studyingfortests Wrote: Keep in mind that if you're doing Sophia or SDC or some other well-known source of coursework, and using the DegreeForum wiki to figure out what will go where, you can continue working. There's no need to have the courses added to your plan before you take them; it's a protection in case they change the rules.  So unless there's more to the story, it shouldn't slow you down to wait until March 10th for the enrollment to happen.

Thanks studyingfortests. Will take ur advice for sure.

Luckily I got the UL Study courses I completed into the existing evals.

The ones that are left our are all LL less controversial ones.

I loved seeing all my credits on the evaluation though, but it can wait.
I would continue taking courses, if you have a spreadsheet or an action plan created, copy/paste your info in here so we can see what courses are remaining or what courses can be substituted for something different if needed...

Furthermore, if you want, you can use the "what if" tool to see what the requirements are and what is missing/remaining in the degree you're going for. This tool is available even if you're not enrolled..
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • thecontrarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to enroll after graduation? No INTERNSHIP!! mt_1994 9 702 10-19-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU launching MyProgress to replace Academic Evaluations jch 38 3,477 09-23-2023, 11:40 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  max evaluations techmama 28 1,725 04-28-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Pach
  Cheapest way to apply/enroll at TESU dzaloum 6 1,105 09-04-2021, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  TESU Academic Evaluations "What If" Option bjcheung77 11 1,528 06-14-2021, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Student87
  When can I enroll for capstone and cornerstone? Deteloca 15 1,798 04-07-2021, 05:14 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Accepted, Do I Need To Enroll? MDW2447 10 1,211 12-18-2020, 12:48 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
Question Enroll ASAP or Accumulate credit first? stevenphm 8 1,304 05-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Last Post: LevelUP