Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joined Yesterday, Passed Today!
Greetings everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you about my experience with InstantCert and Clep. I am studying HR management at Davenport University in Michigan. It has a good online program and numerous sattelite campuses if anyone cares to check it out.

I am being deployed after Thanksgiving (I'm a member of the Michigan National Guard) and so I wasn't able to enroll in classes this semester since I have pre-deployment training and I'm leaving before the semester ends. So I decided I would knock out a few classes by testing out. I found InstantCert while surfing the web and yesterday I decided to pay the money to get access to the test questions and this forum. Yesterday I also scheduled an appointment at the testing center to take the Information Systems and Computer Applications Clep test--which I scheduled for today.

That's right, one day after starting to study! I studied last night and all morning and into the afternoon and then took the test at 4:00 PM. I don't know a lot about computers, computer networks, or programming--just basic knowledge that you pick up if you own a computer or install devices. I went through all the questions InstantCert offers--95% of which I didn't know the answers to and then I took 2 practice tests offered on the Peterson's site. As I said, I took the test and passed--just barely but hey, it's pass or fail! Thanks everybody, now I'm tackling Intro to Business.
Welcome, and congratulations on your Passed one Day of Study and you passed that's amazing

Mapalo
Wow that's fast! Welcome and congratulations.
[SIZE="3"]Incredible - Congrats!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
holden99 Wrote:Greetings everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you about my experience with InstantCert and Clep. I am studying HR management at Davenport University in Michigan. It has a good online program and numerous sattelite campuses if anyone cares to check it out.

I am being deployed after Thanksgiving (I'm a member of the Michigan National Guard) and so I wasn't able to enroll in classes this semester since I have pre-deployment training and I'm leaving before the semester ends. So I decided I would knock out a few classes by testing out. I found InstantCert while surfing the web and yesterday I decided to pay the money to get access to the test questions and this forum. Yesterday I also scheduled an appointment at the testing center to take the Information Systems and Computer Applications Clep test--which I scheduled for today.

That's right, one day after starting to study! I studied last night and all morning and into the afternoon and then took the test at 4:00 PM. I don't know a lot about computers, computer networks, or programming--just basic knowledge that you pick up if you own a computer or install devices. I went through all the questions InstantCert offers--95% of which I didn't know the answers to and then I took 2 practice tests offered on the Peterson's site. As I said, I took the test and passed--just barely but hey, it's pass or fail! Thanks everybody, now I'm tackling Intro to Business.

First off, welcome to the IC Forums!! Also, congrats on passing your first exam! It's always great to get the first one out of the way. Keep it up!
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
Wow! One day of studying! Congratulations!
~DixieGirl~
Congratulations! You go girl.
BSIT- Excelsior 2010, MCSE (2003), CCNP, Project+
Congrats to you.

Just so you know the forums are free and you don't have to be a paying member to be an active member within the forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 8 1,231 12-15-2021, 11:00 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Stressed & Depressed - today’s high school students Vle045 8 1,063 12-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 1,863 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 1,519 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Just found this website today - Seeking Wisdom Never2Late2Learn 18 3,128 12-21-2019, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Never2Late2Learn
  Passed Environment & Humanity DSST (feedback included) journey 9 3,285 06-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Last Post: FishNDip
  Passed Intro to Psych CLEP...which next? S.Tesla 3 1,245 04-17-2019, 11:58 PM
Last Post: TryHardDieHard
  Passed CLEP Financial Accounting with a 65!!! mecurtis 4 1,524 02-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Last Post: ericamead21
  ACTFL / LTI courses expire today, 11/30/18 rvm 29 4,410 12-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Passed Educational Psychology with a 74! zapproximator 2 1,232 09-28-2018, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Supermind