Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I find a list of TESC degrees that I can test out of entirely?
Where can I find a list of TESU degrees that I can test out of entirely?
I am aware that the bachelors degrees in liberal studies and general management/ business admin are entirely testable.
I was interested in information tech degree, computer science, marketing, or entrapaneurship degrees or similar.
I already have almost enough credits for an associates degree that I can transfer, mostly from a BA psych lower level credits.

Currently I am leaning towards BSBA if no other option presents itself. I am interested in hearing about bachelors and associates degrees too if possible.

Thanks for your help. Smile
Nothing is able to be completely tested out of anymore.

Perhaps if you register and get on the bus421 TECEP, you can squeeze in as one of the last ones. If you don't do that, then you have to take a full Capstone course, for every degree, from every college.

Edited to add: Start reading threads, starting at the top of this subforum, and go to the "getting started" faq (google this stuff).
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

There are some associate's degrees you can probably test out of, in the Board of Governors program from West Virginia community colleges, but bachelor's degrees are no longer able to be tested out of fully.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

A moderator should put a giant banner on the top of this website, on every page, stating "YOU CANNOT TEST OUT OF RA BACHELOR'S DEGREES, THE GOOD OL DAYS HAVE PASSED"

Thanks for the info. Smile
Not counting capstones and cornerstones, what degrees can I test out of the most from TESU.

Im currently reading the treads on here and from the wiki, and comparing my transcripts to the requirements, but any advice that could speed up the process and narrow my options would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Smile
I could not locate bus421 tcep. Do I need to register with TESU immediately to lock in a catalog?

Thanks again. Smile

*I edited my posts to say TESU instead of TESC.
Yes, register, and CALL them to talk to them in person. Ask to register in BUS-421 Business Capstone TECEP. ASAP. If you do not, then you will have to take the course.

You can test out of basically every degree there (if you can find tests for them) but the BA's and BSBA's especially. Other than capstone and cornerstone. Take some courses from study.com and you can get the cornerstone waived.

And look through the "post 2015" plans on the wiki.

Yes, TESU Associates have several that are fully available by testing out entirely.
AA, AAS CJ (Criminal Justice), ASBA, and the 3 ASNSM degrees - Biology, Comp Sci, Math
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thanks everyone. Smile

I have decided on the BSBA in marketing. I just applied today to TESU. Do I need to wait to hear back before before calling about bus421 tcep?

Is bus421 tcep still appropriate for a marketing degree?

Thanks again. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Degrees and Middle East Countries laoshijeff 5 2,766 09-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Last Post: teacher2
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 1,826 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Finance by test out clarkin16 5 1,870 08-10-2018, 12:37 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  California teaching credential w/ a test-out degree 12save 3 1,589 08-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: kevinmane
  Intro + Degree advice, looking at TESU for multiple degrees, BSBA + BSAST coloradocale 14 4,157 08-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: coloradocale
  Test Out Business Degree plan Bk2Skool 13 4,702 07-23-2018, 06:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,650 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
Thumbs Up TEST ASBA yayowonder 4 1,757 07-16-2018, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Mab81
  TESU MULTPLE DEGREES docmarvin 24 4,616 06-26-2018, 09:59 PM
Last Post: docmarvin
  Where can you find UL credit in STEM areas to test out of for credit miah 8 2,107 06-23-2018, 07:04 PM
Last Post: dfrecore