Truman
1.41%
4 1.41%
Total 284 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was your POTUS?
Zsa Zsa, Boy does that bring back memories. (Unfortunatley, not memories of my passwords! hilarious ) During the Johnson/Goldwater campaign, an older boy drove by and handed me some Goldwater campaign lit. I was 6 or so. I ran home, ripped it up, and put it in the trashcan. In my mind, I had been given the equivilent of KKK lit. NO, I am not equating Goldwater with the KKK, just showing how a child's mind works. There was an American Government CLEP question, "What has the largest influence in the selection of a person't political party?" Well, if it isn't family, I got that one wrong.
purpleteen Wrote:LOL I don't remember anything from Bush 41 or Clinton so mine is Bush 43 :leaving:
Haha, I was born right after Clinton "took over" & I remember his second term Wink Obviously my mom was more politics-obsessed than your parents were :p
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="4"]Thus far (6/14/11) only 25 of our hundreds of IC members have voted. :nopity:

Come on IC members share your POTUS vote with us today! :hurray: :iagree: [/SIZE][/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="4"]Thus far (6/14/11) only 25 of our hundreds of IC members have voted. :nopity:

Come on IC members share your POTUS vote with us today! :hurray: :iagree: [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sorry, ShotoJuku; I'm afraid those of us born during the Truman Administration are probably napping... :o
DSH2007 Wrote:Sorry, ShotoJuku; I'm afraid those of us born during the Truman Administration are probably napping... :o

And those in the Clinton era didn't inhale or even hear of Monica Lewinsky either! Confusedmilelol:

Vote Count: Still ONLY 25!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
ok I voted, I am a Reagan baby. I didn't feel old until I saw how many here are younger.

Marie
Magedo Wrote:ok I voted, I am a Reagan baby. I didn't feel old until I saw how many here are younger.

Marie

Old? Give it a few years, besides.....you're as young as you feel! :iagree:

Still only [SIZE="6"]26![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

ShotoJuku Wrote:And those in the Clinton era didn't inhale or even hear of Monica Lewinsky either! Confusedmilelol:
Hmmm.... Who was that again????

:coolgleam:
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
Be honest, ShotoJuku. You didn't poll on Bush 43 'cause most of them are still out looking for those weapons of mass destruction. :roflol:
LaterBloomer Wrote:Be honest, ShotoJuku. You didn't poll on Bush 43 'cause most of them are still out looking for those weapons of mass destruction. :roflol:

Actually, and honestly, those BORN within the Bush 43 Presidency would be no older than 10-years old and certainly not old enough to answer their nations call to voluntarily serve let alone pursue a college level degree.

Still only [SIZE="5"]26!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy POTUS Day! ShotoJuku 3 1,982 02-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Last Post: videogamesrock