Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will I be ready for my clep exam?
Hello,

About two months ago I passed my first clep exam, Intro to Psych. I prepared way more than I think I needed to and crushed the test. 

Following this, I took a break to worry about finals and put my focus on other studying. 

I then had this great idea that I could pass the A&I Lit clep with no studying. I'm an awful reader. Failed with a 46. 

Since then, I have purchased an Instacert subscription and have thoroughly ran through about 3/4ths of the flash cards. I then got antsy on practice tests and took the three Petersons tests with scores of 60, 54, and lastly a 59. I also found some other practice test, not sure whose it was, but I think it may be an older versionof the official study guide test. Scored a 51/88. I was wondering what your alls opinion is if I were to finish studying the flash cards, review the Petersons questions I do not know the answers to, and and look through the specific feedback forum to ensure I know all concepts mentioned. 

Should I then be prepared to pass the exam ?

I'm not looking to spend money and time to receive another failing score.

Thank you!
Update: Just purchased the 2018 official study guide and received a 66/98 which comes out to a 67.3%.
(06-18-2018, 07:19 PM)JMatt502 Wrote: Update: Just purchased the 2018 official study guide and received a 66/98 which comes out to a 67.3%.

Why didn't you get a voucher from Modern States to take the test for free?
(06-18-2018, 06:02 PM)JMatt502 Wrote: Hello,

About two months ago I passed my first clep exam, Intro to Psych. I prepared way more than I think I needed to and crushed the test. 

Following this, I took a break to worry about finals and put my focus on other studying. 

I then had this great idea that I could pass the A&I Lit clep with no studying. I'm an awful reader. Failed with a 46. 

Since then, I have purchased an Instacert subscription and have thoroughly ran through about 3/4ths of the flash cards. I then got antsy on practice tests and took the three Petersons tests with scores of 60, 54, and lastly a 59. I also found some other practice test, not sure whose it was, but I think it may be an older versionof the official study guide test. Scored a 51/88. I was wondering what your alls opinion is if I were to finish studying the flash cards, review the Petersons questions I do not know the answers to, and and look through the specific feedback forum to ensure I know all concepts mentioned. 

Thank you!

Which test are you attempting?
(06-19-2018, 06:41 AM)cookderosa Wrote:

Thank you!

Intro Sociology
(06-19-2018, 06:50 AM)JMatt502 Wrote:

Thank you!

Intro Sociology

Based on you having already taken and passed psych, and based on those scores, I would say you're ready. Between now and the test day, probably could still keep reviewing, but you got this!
(06-19-2018, 06:53 AM)cookderosa Wrote:

Thank you!

Intro Sociology

Based on you having already taken and passed psych, and based on those scores, I would say you're ready. Between now and the test day, probably could still keep reviewing, but you got this!

Passed with a 57!
[-] The following 2 users Like JMatt502's post:
  • alexf.1990, cookderosa
Nice Congrats

Now go take Human growth a development while that material from the last few test is in your head
(06-21-2018, 10:59 AM)JMatt502 Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 06:53 AM)cookderosa Wrote:

Thank you!

Intro Sociology

Passed with a 57!

Yeah! Congratulations!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,254 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 505 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 2 950 04-30-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: WHOASIS1
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 672 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 1,841 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 846 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 912 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Free access to job ready Coursera certs cardiacclep 22 3,963 06-28-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: sayazop
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 6 1,306 05-25-2022, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,178 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry