Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
civil war question-exam soon
hello everyone,
i am studying like crazy for this test and even dream about it:o sometimes.Today i got more than 75% of the instantcert questions right and was feeling really confident...until.. i googled 'civil war battles chronological order' and i am perplexed now.
Many of the battles listed on most of the civil war websites sound different(except the very important ones) and there are so many that are not even mentioned on instantcert and then thirdly there are so many of them....:confused:
I don't know whether there will be questions on those smaller battles because i have no idea about them.I searched for Generals and again so many new names came up.
I don't know if this means i should have studied a textbook also but i want to take this exam soon..maybe Saturday or early next week and i am thoroughly confused.
Also in the instantcert guide every answer is explained in detail...i don't know if the minor details about each battle need to be known.
Please help :eek:
Hello..it's me again.I did a thorough search on this topic once more and found some excellent advice in a post started by snazzlefrag.I feel better now:o and have all my questions answered after reading the advice from everyone there.
I am sorry i posted this before i checked properly.
Thanks a lot,
Adoncia
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Other sources to consider:

Idiots Guide to the Civil War

Barnes & Nobles - Spark Notes

Ken Burns Videos

GOOD LUCK!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I found the Ken Burns series very valuable in putting everything into a chronilogical order that I could understand. I studied the instacert till I could get 95% + and watched the Burns DVD's and scored an A...good luck
Thanks ShotoJuku and Shyhogg,
I took the exam today and passed with a score of 59.The computer version is so much better i must say.
The exam was not very hard and pretty much everything on the exam has been covered by instantcert.
I used instantcert and the first 6 ken burns videos...i did not get time for the rest and studied seriously for one week.
Without Instantcert this one would have been a toughie.
Thanks a bunch,
Next: Psychology of adulthood and aging
Adoncia
adoncia Wrote:Thanks ShotoJuku.....I took the exam today and passed with a score of 59. Adoncia

[SIZE="4"]Terrific Job - Congrats!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,277 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  RBA degree question Jennr2z 19 3,175 12-14-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,350 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 2 959 04-30-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: WHOASIS1
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 677 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  EdX MicroBachelors letter grade question cardiacclep 3 619 12-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Transferology question - how to find ACE and NCCRS? katsiki 4 550 10-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Question about Transferring Credits Nelson Lin 3 739 09-17-2022, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 2 1,205 08-24-2022, 03:41 PM
Last Post: sparkling
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 919 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP