Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help with degree planning for son for Bachelor's in Business Admin or Finance
(06-21-2022, 12:20 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Sophia is not video proctored. The only proctoring is via a typing sample taken at the beginning of the milestones. Exams are open book.

LawShelf is not video proctored. They have a voiceprint analysis to confirm that you're you. All exams are open book.

Some Arizona State University Universal Learner (RA credit) courses do not have proctored exams. This can be a relatively inexpenisve way to get non-proctored UL credit for some degrees.

Everything else is proctored. Coopersmith and SL use live proctors. Davar and Study.com use recorded proctors.

@rachel83az

Thank you for the advice on the differ proctoring requirements. Based on the feedback I asked for in April initially, it looked like TESU Bachelor's in Finance might be the best option for him. While he is leaning towards Finance, I think this major requirement is less important and he is open to either getting a Bachelor's in Business Administration or even a Bachelor of Liberal Arts/General Studies and concentrating in something Business related. With Covid, he did not have an initially great experience with school and then his mom died in 2020. Coupled with ADD and not feeling engaged with college, I thing he got discouraged with school and the concept of taking 2-3 more years (he dropped some classes) with the traditional college route is daunting so I am trying to help him strategize about checking the box of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in a cost effective, and fairly quick manner. If the major is less important, do you recommend TESU or another school like Arizona State University, or UMPI. 

As a parent helping him out, I also want it to be affordable as I want to pay for this out of pocket and I also want the risk to be lower to me if doesn't do great academically. 

@bjcheung77 had great advice about utilizing cheaper sources of credit that build up his confidence such as Saylor or Sophia and are also a cheaper cost to me. Win/Win.

If we are looking at a cheaper and relatively quick being more of a requirement than a major, what school do you recommend?

Thanks,

Education Seeker

(06-21-2022, 12:27 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 10:41 AM)EducationSeeker Wrote: Sorry to follow up on an older thread, but, regarding my older son, for the recommendation for ACE/NCCRS, do non-proctored classes or exams from these type of providers like Sophia, Saylor, Study.com, ONU exist. Since my older son has about 30 RA credits, I believe you recommended TESU. If he does the Finance or the Business Administration degree at TESU, I think this means that he would need to complete 2 courses...Capstone and one other course at TESU or are there more? What is the format of these courses and are these proctored? Are they mainly papers, how does it work? We are trying to find unproctored course/class provider options and I know they have been mentioned here.

If he were open to just doing Business Administration or even a Bachelor of Liberal Arts/General studies degree with a concentration in something in Economics, are there other cheaper options like UMPI for Business or Liberal Arts/Studies?

He has an interest in real estate and it doesn't seem like the Big 3 or UMPI, SNHU, WGU or less expensive options have an concentration in Real Estate. Since he is also looking at potentially looking at being an entrepreneur by real estate investment and flipping houses, I don't know that  it makes a huge difference that his degree is in Business vs. Finance vs. Bachelor of Liberal Studies. I think getting the degree as a credential and moving on with his life is probably more important at this point although I think a business related field makes sense. Since he is looking at getting the degree cheaply and quickly, I think achieving the Bachelor's degree and moving on is most important.

Thanks,

Education Seeker

With an interest in real estate, he doesn't need a concentration in real estate. That's not a super common concentration. A business degree with a concentration in project management, management, accounting, or marketing would serve him well. He'd need skills in all of those areas. 

Sophia is the only ACE provider that doesn't have proctors, but they are adding papers to many of their classes. Many schools also use proctoring.

@ss20ts

I noticed in your signature line that it looks like you graduated from UMPI. So far, it looked like the best/cheapest/quickest option for him was likely TESU. I was wondering what your experience was at UMPI or what you think of Amberton? If the type of major is less important than say cost and the speed to which someone who is diligent can complete the Bachelor's degree, what school would you recommend?

Thanks,

Education Seeker
(06-21-2022, 10:41 AM)EducationSeeker Wrote: He has an interest in real estate and it doesn't seem like the Big 3 or UMPI, SNHU, WGU or less expensive options have an concentration in Real Estate. Since he is also looking at potentially looking at being an entrepreneur by real estate investment and flipping houses, I don't know that  it makes a huge difference that his degree is in Business vs. Finance vs. Bachelor of Liberal Studies. I think getting the degree as a credential and moving on with his life is probably more important at this point although I think a business related field makes sense. Since he is looking at getting the degree cheaply and quickly, I think achieving the Bachelor's degree and moving on is most important.

Thanks,

Education Seeker

I have experience with rental property, flipping homes, and experience as a licensed Realtor. To buy a property through a bank, they will look at an average of your last two years' income and main monthly bills such as housing, car payments, other loans, etc.

I would recommend getting a Businsss Administration degree. I would definitely learn finance, and if the college doesn't have a finance concentration, there is still the option to take finance courses at Study.com and bring them in as electives. Also, digital marketing would be a valuable skill to learn as well, so at the very least, take one course on that.

There are some good real estate courses on Udemy or other places. A lot of that real estate stuff he will need to learn on his own.
https://www.udemy.com/topic/real-estate-investing/
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(06-21-2022, 06:57 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 10:41 AM)EducationSeeker Wrote: He has an interest in real estate and it doesn't seem like the Big 3 or UMPI, SNHU, WGU or less expensive options have an concentration in Real Estate. Since he is also looking at potentially looking at being an entrepreneur by real estate investment and flipping houses, I don't know that  it makes a huge difference that his degree is in Business vs. Finance vs. Bachelor of Liberal Studies. I think getting the degree as a credential and moving on with his life is probably more important at this point although I think a business related field makes sense. Since he is looking at getting the degree cheaply and quickly, I think achieving the Bachelor's degree and moving on is most important.

Thanks,

Education Seeker

I have experience with rental property, flipping homes, and experience as a licensed Realtor. To buy a property through a bank, they will look at an average of your last two years' income and main monthly bills such as housing, car payments, other loans, etc.

I would recommend getting a Businsss Administration degree. I would definitely learn finance, and if the college doesn't have a finance concentration, there is still the option to take finance courses at Study.com and bring them in as electives. Also, digital marketing would be a valuable skill to learn as well, so at the very least, take one course on that.

There are some good real estate courses on Udemy or other places. A lot of that real estate stuff he will need to learn on his own.
https://www.udemy.com/topic/real-estate-investing/

Levelup,

This is especially helpful to get the perspective of someone in the field. There are many type of ways to educate yourself and if he is truly interested, I am also encouraging him to get literal "hands on" experience in some construction along with the cerebral business side of Real Estate. He seems to have an interest in commercial real estate. I have told him that even if the take away as an entrepreneur is to learn how to do books, how financing works, marketing, writing a business plan, operations, etc. and gets 5-10% out of the degree, it has value.  Additionally, commercial real estate investment firms where he would get experience like to see candidates with a Bachelor's degree.

In order to get an experience in the financial end, I don't think he can go wrong with a Business Administration bachelors, marketing, or Liberal Studies major that focuses on other business related activities.

(06-21-2022, 01:43 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @EducationSeeker, I would have him apply to TESU and complete his lower level requirements with Sophia.org, his upper level requirements can come from LawShelf and Davar, Saylor.og/Study.com - these require proctoring, but he'll be familiar with the process after one or two exam attempts.  The main goal right now is to get him started and continuing on with his journey towards completion, Sophia.org will hit most of those lower level requirements.

@bjcheung77

Which course providers are video vs. voice or other types of proctoring? I don't think he minds proctoring and has already experienced some of it through online courses on Blackboard and Canvas, but, he gets turned off by the "big brother" idea of video proctoring. If there are ways to meet lower level and upper level course requirements through non video proctoring, that is preferable.

In your opinion, if the Finance major is not as much of a requirement, do you think the WGU or UMPI Bachelors in Business or a general Bachelor of Liberal studies would be an equally good option as TESU in terms of cost and average time for fairly diligent completion?

Thanks,

Education Seeker
(06-21-2022, 11:43 PM)EducationSeeker Wrote: @bjcheung77

Which course providers are video vs. voice or other types of proctoring? I don't think he minds proctoring and has already experienced some of it through online courses on Blackboard and Canvas, but, he gets turned off by the "big brother" idea of video proctoring. If there are ways to meet lower level and upper level course requirements through non video proctoring, that is preferable.

I know you asked bjcheung77 but:
  • CSM Course: Authentication based on typing patterns/style
  • Davar Academy: Live video proctoring with ProctorU ($25), recorded video proctoring with RPnow ($15), or approved in-person proctor (no fee paid to Davar)
  • LawShelf: Recorded audio proctoring with Voice Proctor
  • Saylor Academy: Recorded video proctoring with SmarterProctoring ($5/attempt)
  • Sophia Learning: Authentication based on typing patterns/style
  • StraighterLine: Live video proctoring with ProctorU
  • Study.com: Recorded video proctoring with RPNow
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
(06-21-2022, 06:26 PM)EducationSeeker Wrote: @ss20ts

I noticed in your signature line that it looks like you graduated from UMPI. So far, it looked like the best/cheapest/quickest option for him was likely TESU. I was wondering what your experience was at UMPI or what you think of Amberton? If the type of major is less important than say cost and the speed to which someone who is diligent can complete the Bachelor's degree, what school would you recommend?

Thanks,

Education Seeker

I can't speak about TESU. I did look at them but I needed graded RA credits to get into grad school. I transferred to UMPI from CSU Global. I'm not sure how TESU would be cheaper than UMPI. I guess if it takes someone more than 3 sessions it would be. I only spent 3 sessions at UMPI for my BLS because I completed 3 minors and didn't transfer in all 90 usable transfer credits. 

UMPI and Amberton are VERY different. Amberton is not CBE. There are deadlines every week in each course. Your course content is on Moodle and the books you buy to read. UMPI is self contained so you don't buy books. All of your reading is in the Strut Learning Platform. Amberton charges per credit whereas UMPI is per session. You can complete as many credits as you can in 8 weeks at UMPI.

I'm partial to UMPI because CBE worked well for me. I also enjoy writing papers. If someone just wants tests only and struggles with papers then UMPI is probably not their best choice. Not matter where you go you have to be a self motivator. All online programs require you to motivate yourself. There's rarely someone there to remind you of deadlines and upcoming assignments. One other thing about UMPI that I liked is that it has an actual campus so it's not an online school. Some people still have weird ideas in their heads about degrees earned online.
(06-22-2022, 07:05 AM)carrythenothing Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 11:43 PM)EducationSeeker Wrote: @bjcheung77

I know you asked bjcheung77 but:
  • CSM Course: Authentication based on typing patterns/style
  • Davar Academy: Live video proctoring with ProctorU ($25), recorded video proctoring with RPnow ($15), or approved in-person proctor (no fee paid to Davar)
  • LawShelf: Recorded audio proctoring with Voice Proctor
  • Saylor Academy: Recorded video proctoring with SmarterProctoring ($5/attempt)
  • Sophia Learning: Authentication based on typing patterns/style
  • StraighterLine: Live video proctoring with ProctorU
  • Study.com: Recorded video proctoring with RPNow

@Carrythenothing

Thank you for this very useful summary on the types of proctoring for course providers. From the earlier thread, if I have understood correctly, is Sophia Learning good for getting lower level (LL) credits and LawShelf and Davar or better for upper level (UL) credits? Are certain providers better for LL vs UL credits?

Also, does TESU or UMPI also require video vs. audio proctoring services if you take the course at the respective university? If so, what proctoring do they require?

Thanks,

Education Seeker

(06-22-2022, 11:26 AM)ss20ts Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 06:26 PM)EducationSeeker Wrote: @ss20ts

Thanks,

Education Seeker

I can't speak about TESU. I did look at them but I needed graded RA credits to get into grad school. I transferred to UMPI from CSU Global. I'm not sure how TESU would be cheaper than UMPI. I guess if it takes someone more than 3 sessions it would be. I only spent 3 sessions at UMPI for my BLS because I completed 3 minors and didn't transfer in all 90 usable transfer credits. 

UMPI and Amberton are VERY different. Amberton is not CBE. There are deadlines every week in each course. Your course content is on Moodle and the books you buy to read. UMPI is self contained so you don't buy books. All of your reading is in the Strut Learning Platform. Amberton charges per credit whereas UMPI is per session. You can complete as many credits as you can in 8 weeks at UMPI.

I'm partial to UMPI because CBE worked well for me. I also enjoy writing papers. If someone just wants tests only and struggles with papers then UMPI is probably not their best choice. Not matter where you go you have to be a self motivator. All online programs require you to motivate yourself. There's rarely someone there to remind you of deadlines and upcoming assignments. One other thing about UMPI that I liked is that it has an actual campus so it's not an online school. Some people still have weird ideas in their heads about degrees earned online.

@ss20TS

From what I have read earlier in this thread, it looks like the cost of a Bachelor's at UMPI in Business is roughly about $3000-4000? Is this how much it cost you or what were your costs breakdown?

Thanks,

Education Seeker

(06-21-2022, 06:26 PM)EducationSeeker Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 12:20 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Sophia is not video proctored. The only proctoring is via a typing sample taken at the beginning of the milestones. Exams are open book.

LawShelf is not video proctored. They have a voiceprint analysis to confirm that you're you. All exams are open book.

Some Arizona State University Universal Learner (RA credit) courses do not have proctored exams. This can be a relatively inexpenisve way to get non-proctored UL credit for some degrees.

Everything else is proctored. Coopersmith and SL use live proctors. Davar and Study.com use recorded proctors.

@rachel83az

Thank you for the advice on the differ proctoring requirements. Based on the feedback I asked for in April initially, it looked like TESU Bachelor's in Finance might be the best option for him. While he is leaning towards Finance, I think this major requirement is less important and he is open to either getting a Bachelor's in Business Administration or even a Bachelor of Liberal Arts/General Studies and concentrating in something Business related. With Covid, he did not have an initially great experience with school and then his mom died in 2020. Coupled with ADD and not feeling engaged with college, I thing he got discouraged with school and the concept of taking 2-3 more years (he dropped some classes) with the traditional college route is daunting so I am trying to help him strategize about checking the box of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in a cost effective, and fairly quick manner. If the major is less important, do you recommend TESU or another school like Arizona State University, or UMPI. 

As a parent helping him out, I also want it to be affordable as I want to pay for this out of pocket and I also want the risk to be lower to me if doesn't do great academically. 

@bjcheung77 had great advice about utilizing cheaper sources of credit that build up his confidence such as Saylor or Sophia and are also a cheaper cost to me. Win/Win.

If we are looking at a cheaper and relatively quick being more of a requirement than a major, what school do you recommend?

Thanks,

Education Seeker

(06-21-2022, 12:27 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 10:41 AM)EducationSeeker Wrote: Sorry to follow up on an older thread, but, regarding my older son, for the recommendation for ACE/NCCRS, do non-proctored classes or exams from these type of providers like Sophia, Saylor, Study.com, ONU exist. Since my older son has about 30 RA credits, I believe you recommended TESU. If he does the Finance or the Business Administration degree at TESU, I think this means that he would need to complete 2 courses...Capstone and one other course at TESU or are there more? What is the format of these courses and are these proctored? Are they mainly papers, how does it work? We are trying to find unproctored course/class provider options and I know they have been mentioned here.

If he were open to just doing Business Administration or even a Bachelor of Liberal Arts/General studies degree with a concentration in something in Economics, are there other cheaper options like UMPI for Business or Liberal Arts/Studies?

He has an interest in real estate and it doesn't seem like the Big 3 or UMPI, SNHU, WGU or less expensive options have an concentration in Real Estate. Since he is also looking at potentially looking at being an entrepreneur by real estate investment and flipping houses, I don't know that  it makes a huge difference that his degree is in Business vs. Finance vs. Bachelor of Liberal Studies. I think getting the degree as a credential and moving on with his life is probably more important at this point although I think a business related field makes sense. Since he is looking at getting the degree cheaply and quickly, I think achieving the Bachelor's degree and moving on is most important.

Thanks,

Education Seeker

With an interest in real estate, he doesn't need a concentration in real estate. That's not a super common concentration. A business degree with a concentration in project management, management, accounting, or marketing would serve him well. He'd need skills in all of those areas. 

Sophia is the only ACE provider that doesn't have proctors, but they are adding papers to many of their classes. Many schools also use proctoring.

@ss20ts

Thanks,

Education Seeker

@rachel83az

Is it possible to get most if not all of the UL and LL credits from Sophia, LawShelf, or Arizona State Universal Learner for either a Business Administration or General Studies/Liberal Studies Bachelors degree from UMPI or TESU? 

I am asking about the video vs. audio proctoring option because my son has a lot of anxiety issues bordering on being paranoid. Without getting into a therapy session, between Covid and his mom dying, he gets extremely anxious about thinking people are judging or analyzing him and got turned off to college, but, knows he needs it. I think he can get over the concept of "Big Brother" watching him as he has had some video proctoring before, but, I want him to have a positive experience with college and build up his confidence. I think it would be a MUCH better experience if we could do audio vs. video conferencing to the point that he would likely want to pick a program that would not require *any* video proctoring even if it means more papers to write. If not having *any* video proctoring courses is an option, I think looking at a provider that has less video proctoring options would be a more attractive way to get him back into the groove of taking classes.

Thanks,

Education Seeker
With TESU, you can get a BALS with no proctoring. For a business degree, you can come really close. I think you would need 4-8 Study.com courses, depending on the degree. It also depends on how the Coursera certificates come in: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Coursera These are not proctored, and you might be able to get a general management BSBA by utilizing multiple certificates.

For UMPI, he'd need one proctored exam: Biology 101L from Study.com. Everything else can come from Sophia, Coursera, or papers written at UMPI. But your son would need to be at least 20 years of age.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(06-22-2022, 02:00 PM)rachel83az Wrote: With TESU, you can get a BALS with no proctoring. For a business degree, you can come really close. I think you would need 4-8 Study.com courses, depending on the degree. It also depends on how the Coursera certificates come in: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Coursera These are not proctored, and you might be able to get a general management BSBA by utilizing multiple certificates.

For UMPI, he'd need one proctored exam: Biology 101L from Study.com. Everything else can come from Sophia, Coursera, or papers written at UMPI. But your son would need to be at least 20 years of age.

For Coursera coming into TESU for the BSBA, you could do the Project Management cert and get 3cr of LL and 6cr of UL, but those will all be in the MAN area.  That means you'd have to find 3 more courses, and get them in 2 out of 3 remaining areas (Marketing, Accounting, and Finance).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(06-22-2022, 02:00 PM)rachel83az Wrote: With TESU, you can get a BALS with no proctoring. For a business degree, you can come really close. I think you would need 4-8 Study.com courses, depending on the degree. It also depends on how the Coursera certificates come in: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Coursera These are not proctored, and you might be able to get a general management BSBA by utilizing multiple certificates.

@rachel83az

Thank you for very helpful information and quick reply. 

For Study.com, based on other replies to this thread, it utilizes a recorded video proctoring software? 

So, it sounds like for the TESU Business Administration degree, depending on the Coursera certificates, he would need a max of 8 video recorded exams (depending on how many exams are required for the course? I am assuming it is just one pass/fail exam)? Sorry for all the questions, but, the concept of video proctoring is really new to me and pretty new to him. When I got my bachelors degree in the late 90s and MBA in the early 2000s, I was still doing in person traditional butt in seat classes.

For the Biology 101L from Study.com required for UMPI, I am assuming the "L" in the course name is a lab class and this would meet a Science with a lab general education requirement? Is Biology 101L the only allowable science requirement? He actually took a Weather course with a Lab. He met the requirement for taking the Weather course, but, failed or dropped the Lab because he blew it off and didn't attend the number of needed sessions to pass it. I am thinking about having him take just the lab portion of the Weather class at YSU this Fall, but, it sounds like it might be quicker and cheaper to take the Biology 101L course? YSU charges about $400 a credit hour and this would be over a 15 week semester. 

Conversely, my guess is that the Study.com BIO 101L course could likely be completed in under 1 month with a Study.com subscription that would be like $200 or less and could also pay for other course requirements. Would you recommend he take the Biology 101L even though he has a Weather course?

He is 20 and will be 21 in August so he meets the age requirement for UMPI. From a cost comparison standpoint, it sounds like the Bachelors in Business from UMPI would cost about $2500-3000 and a Bachelor's degree in Finance would be roughly about $4000?

Thanks,

Education Seeker
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that remote proctoring is not much different or "creepy" than in-person proctoring, which we've all been doing since forever. If you've sat in a class and taken a test, and your teacher is there, that's in-person proctoring. Yes, they are watching you take a test.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Newbie Needs Advice !! Quick and Easy Degree for International Student smartfion 5 98 1 hour ago
Last Post: smartfion
  Degree Plan Advice dm.hans32 9 596 04-18-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 34 2,216 04-18-2024, 05:21 AM
Last Post: ASenna
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 58 1,931 04-18-2024, 12:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU or somewhere else for IT/CS related degree? tdat314 6 210 04-17-2024, 01:34 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Degree/Planning Advice: Retired LEO Seeking BA and MA after life-altering injury Han_Shot_First_IYKYK 24 1,176 04-16-2024, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Han_Shot_First_IYKYK
  WGU Advice - Bachelor's or Master's in Education? nykorn 3 390 04-15-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: RachelB
  Is Ryan Swayt's Degree hacking course worth 1k? Fuse 43 4,309 04-15-2024, 09:45 AM
  Advice on degree options juliakeller2011 3 174 04-09-2024, 11:25 PM
  have ENEB masters, no bachelors or other degree? Times 11 931 04-08-2024, 04:44 PM