Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you're hired
LaterBloomer Wrote:Excellent news, Allison. Congratulations! What's forever for? Love. Everything else is just for the moment. Enjoy your "moment" teaching, and then go on to the next neat thing!

Thanks Latebloomer. Love is forever everything else is just temporary. I am very much in every moment. I am blessed.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
alleycat Wrote:[quote=nflight]

Thank you Joanna.........my sister of the shoe. I love the fierce, tenacity, and style. All I can say is "If I can still teeter on fabulous big heels and lean on the shoulders of a fabulous BIG man...well, honey, I can deal w/ the rest of the little b.s. life throws me."

:roflol: Over-the- top, my dear. You are most definitely over-the-top! Luv it! hilarious
And...I think I can I think I can I think I can!!
Sorry to be late to this party but WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS :hurray: So Professor Alleycat with your fantastic daughter you will be ruling New England soon, and in those gorgeous heels ALL the men will be at your feet. Confusedmilelol:
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Lindagerr Wrote:Sorry to be late to this party but WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS :hurray: So Professor Alleycat with your fantastic daughter you will be ruling New England soon, and in those gorgeous heels ALL the men will be at your feet. Confusedmilelol:

Okay you are killing me Linda. I'm not sure about me ruling NE!!!!!! Not many of our woman politicians rock the heels up here. Well come to think about maybe we can change that! :roflol:
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Lindagerr Wrote:Sorry to be late to this party but WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS :hurray: So Professor Alleycat with your fantastic daughter you will be ruling New England soon, and in those gorgeous heels ALL the men will be at your feet. Confusedmilelol:

Pun intended, I'm sure! hilarious Touche~
And...I think I can I think I can I think I can!!
[B]Congrats!![/B]
Sorry for the late reply however I was out of the country....
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:[B]Congrats!![/B]
Sorry for the late reply however I was out of the country....

Thank you so much from our fearless leader!!!!!!!

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Sorry I'm late for the celebration party, but awesome news alleycat. Congrats!!! Smile

Goal: BSBA in CIS

1[SIZE=1]20
credits required, 33 to go!
Started testing 8/8/11

SOURCE
[/SIZE]([SIZE=1]CREDITS)
Navy Nuclear Field
[/SIZE]([SIZE=1]34) - Various Credits/Classes
[/SIZE]
CLEP (39)
US History I (70) - 8/8/11 | US History II (67) - 8/22/11 | A&I Literature (70) - 9/22/11 | College Comp (61) - 9/26/11 | Macroeconomics (71) - 10/12/11 | Microeconomics (58) - 10/12/11 | Principles of Management (64) - 11/10/11 | Information Sys & Comp Apps (67) - 11/10/11
| Marketing (69) - 3/19/12 | Sociology (58) - 3/19/12 | Business Law (69) - 3/4/1[SIZE=1]3[/SIZE]

DSST (15)
Money & Banking (70) - 10/27/11
Statistics (466) - 01/30/12
HRM (63) -
03/06/12
Org Beha[SIZE=1]vor (55) - 04/03/12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Busines[SIZE=1]s E[SIZE=1]thics & Soc [/SIZE][/SIZE](447) - 03/19/13[/SIZE]

Next up: 30 days of Straighter[SIZE=1]line for Accounting I[SIZE=1], Accounting
II & Business Communication[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
keithk Wrote:Sorry I'm late for the celebration party, but awesome news alleycat. Congrats!!! Smile

Where have you been Keith? Thanks so very much.

BA Humanities - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Yes the pun was intended both literally and figuratively. I am probably older then Alleycat and while I love the shoes I have not been able to wear them for a long time.

Enjoy it while you are young ladies. When I was young I was too skinny and always trying to gain weight (people thought I was anorexic). Now I wish I could stop gainingConfusedmilelol:.

My sister is 12 years younger and thinks she is fat, I keep telling her enjoy where you are, you will never be that age or have that exact look again.

Alleycat is at a point in her life where things are really coming together for her, whether she is 6, 16 or 66 she deserves and should enjoy it.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12