Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Foreign Language Proficiency Exam
#41
lrgaul Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I would like to apologize for the things I said in my previous post. I think it was pretty crappy. Occasionally three glasses of wine can turn otherwise nice people into real jerks. Sad

I concede.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Its Ok,you are not the only one, I think we all kinda went far on that one.. anyway lets move on Smile there are a lot of newbies to help and more interesting topics to focus on Wink
Reply
#42
YEP .. Right said @ Ali4nia
Thomas Edison - BSBA - CIS


My Degree Plan http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfpm6vr2_19g9zhksgf
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any language degrees? Kev 73 19,436 09-09-2026, 10:58 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  NYU Language Testing PomPomPorie 5 6,411 09-09-2026, 03:42 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  NYU foreign language proficiency exam lavagirl 8 3,640 09-09-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Get college credit for knowing a Language Personherebb9 13 7,343 12-31-2025, 01:54 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Oakford Academy - International Language School bjcheung77 6 4,308 12-15-2025, 11:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 1 99,538 09-17-2025, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best path for interior design (NCIDQ exam) for bachelors in another field? spohara 9 10,260 06-25-2025, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Foreign Credential Evaluators bjcheung77 7 7,106 04-14-2025, 03:27 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  Fearing ‘Auto-Reject,’ Foreign US College Grads Weigh Going Home LevelUP 2 1,855 03-24-2025, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Skipping the Last Year of High School in the USA Through Proficiency Tests DragonDF 29 18,676 02-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)