Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another 5 Member Interview...but a different outcome :)
#8
marianne202 Wrote:Congrats! I can totally agree that what we do here is worthwhile and it works. 3 yrs ago I came here after losing my job because of no degree. 1 month later I had my associates degree, 9 months later my first BS degree, then came my BSHS. At my 3 yr point I will have completed my MHA. In that same time frame I got a new job, was promoted to lead instructor and a few weeks ago I was promoted to program coordinator for two programs of study. So it has truly improved my job status, just like it did for you. At 45 I never thought I could go back to school, let alone go this far. Hopefully, stories like ours will inspire new members to reach for their stars! I wish you the best of luck, but I doubt you will need it. Keep us posted on your future successes!
Wow, I didn't know that about you. That is awesome. It inspired my, and I've just finished my degree hilarious . (Note to self: get that stink-en MBA doneSmile )
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Another 5 Member Interview...but a different outcome :) - by FinancialWorld - 09-01-2011, 08:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest Running Active Member in the Forum Mint Berry Crunch 20 6,735 07-30-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Russian Fired Missiles Striking Inside NATO Member Poland Boarder LevelUP 7 3,018 12-30-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Personherebb9
  Job Interview, Resume and Cover Letter Tips natshar 3 2,611 08-01-2019, 08:30 AM
Last Post: natshar
Question What Would You Do : Verbally abusive staff member 2L8 6 3,076 06-23-2019, 01:09 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Weird interview questions Sparklette 10 5,114 03-23-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Sparklette
  Earned a $120 Amazon Gift Card by Completing an Interview sanantone 3 5,079 05-18-2017, 11:27 PM
Last Post: varJosh
  Job Interview Story Inteljustice2 4 2,887 08-29-2016, 03:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Interview Tips Prloko 0 1,901 06-25-2015, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Prloko
  Interview ideas.... rebel100 32 9,565 08-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Last Post: SDO
  The Phone Interview Prloko 27 8,268 06-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Last Post: scorched

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)