09-18-2011, 09:03 PM
That's incredible.
Interesting to see you use "transfer of wealth" in a positive light... hilarious
Funny: What do you think about illegal immigrants working at below-market wages? "Taking American jobs" so to speak, outsourcing right on our own soil?
I suspect the response will be "they are working at market wages that are below artificially-inflated wages set by a capricious government"
I also expect you would like the entrepreneur who wanted to buy a fleet of freighters, fill them with cubes and an internet satellite downlink, and park them in international waters right off the Cali coast and fill them with workers from South Asia for six month tours. All the benefits of outsourcing, within a quick helicopter or boat ride for meetings. I thought it was brilliant.
Also, I know you are looking into a PhD or DBA. Where are you looking and what are the price ranges?
Interesting to see you use "transfer of wealth" in a positive light... hilarious
Funny: What do you think about illegal immigrants working at below-market wages? "Taking American jobs" so to speak, outsourcing right on our own soil?
I suspect the response will be "they are working at market wages that are below artificially-inflated wages set by a capricious government"
I also expect you would like the entrepreneur who wanted to buy a fleet of freighters, fill them with cubes and an internet satellite downlink, and park them in international waters right off the Cali coast and fill them with workers from South Asia for six month tours. All the benefits of outsourcing, within a quick helicopter or boat ride for meetings. I thought it was brilliant.

Also, I know you are looking into a PhD or DBA. Where are you looking and what are the price ranges?
Community-Supported Wiki(link approved by forum admin)
Complete: TESU BA Computer Science
2011-2013 completed all BSBA CIS requirements except 4 gen eds.
2013 switched major to CS, then took a couple years off suddenly.
2015-2017 finished the CS.
CCAF: AAS Comp Sci
CLEP (10): A&I Lit, College Composition Modular, College Math, Financial Accounting, Marketing, Management, Microecon, Sociology, Psychology, Info Systems
DSST (4): Public Speaking, Business Ethics, Finance, MIS
ALEKS (3): College Algebra, Trig, Stats
UMUC (3): Comparative programming languages, Signal & Image Processing, Analysis of Algorithms
TESU (11): English Comp, Business Law, Macroecon, Managerial Accounting, Strategic Mgmt (BSBA Capstone), C++, Data Structures, Calc I/II, Discrete Math, BA Capstone
Warning: BA Capstone is a thesis, mine was 72 pages about a cryptography topic
Wife pursuing Public Admin cert via CSU.
Complete: TESU BA Computer Science
2011-2013 completed all BSBA CIS requirements except 4 gen eds.
2013 switched major to CS, then took a couple years off suddenly.
2015-2017 finished the CS.
CCAF: AAS Comp Sci
CLEP (10): A&I Lit, College Composition Modular, College Math, Financial Accounting, Marketing, Management, Microecon, Sociology, Psychology, Info Systems
DSST (4): Public Speaking, Business Ethics, Finance, MIS
ALEKS (3): College Algebra, Trig, Stats
UMUC (3): Comparative programming languages, Signal & Image Processing, Analysis of Algorithms
TESU (11): English Comp, Business Law, Macroecon, Managerial Accounting, Strategic Mgmt (BSBA Capstone), C++, Data Structures, Calc I/II, Discrete Math, BA Capstone
Warning: BA Capstone is a thesis, mine was 72 pages about a cryptography topic
Wife pursuing Public Admin cert via CSU.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)