Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
InstantCert Love
#1
I just wanted to give InstantCert some love, in particular this discussion board. I graduated a little over two years ago from Excelsior College. I used InstantCert to successfully pass 24 Cleps, DSST, Excelsior exams. I past each exam the first time I took it. There is no way I could have done it without InstantCert. Since graduating, I used my degree to get into a teaching credential program. I finished my credential and am now teaching! I love it. I am a career changer. InstantCert was perfect for me as it allowed me to continue to work while finishing my degree. So, if you come across this post and have any reservations about jumping into the testing world. Jump, it is the best decision I've made.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
InstantCert Love - by jtafrnd - 10-13-2011, 08:42 PM
InstantCert Love - by sgloer - 10-14-2011, 10:04 AM
InstantCert Love - by Storyteller - 10-14-2011, 02:07 PM
InstantCert Love - by CLEP101 - 10-14-2011, 06:30 PM
InstantCert Love - by jtafrnd - 10-15-2011, 12:36 AM
InstantCert Love - by LaterBloomer - 10-15-2011, 05:43 PM
InstantCert Love - by Tasman - 10-15-2011, 07:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart What College Courses Did You Love And/or Recommend Everyone Take? LevelUP 10 4,946 12-21-2021, 11:17 AM
Last Post: mcjon77
  InstantCert Flashcards: Uexcel Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior jthatcher50 0 2,499 08-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Last Post: jthatcher50
  Why can't I log in to InstantCert to access the flashcards? yanni805 1 3,053 05-18-2017, 12:12 AM
Last Post: moezsheikh
  InstantCert for US History 1 Silly_Me 5 4,255 05-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Last Post: zapproximator
  Love these degree frames... passit1 0 1,436 04-02-2017, 01:03 AM
Last Post: passit1
  Different answer for same question on REA and InstantCert LisaSC 1 2,167 08-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Western Civ 1 Instantcert problems Jesusfreak97 6 2,878 06-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Jesusfreak97
  Where can I find the bookmarks button for my Instantcert flashcards? cobhc100 1 1,889 06-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Last Post: alzee
  InstantCert Discount Code MrsHall 0 2,417 05-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Last Post: MrsHall
  InstantCert Useful For Saylor Proctored Exams? waterman101 3 2,320 03-24-2016, 05:39 PM
Last Post: jblackhawk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)