Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
InstantCert Love
#3
I'm in total agreement, jtafrnd. Without InstantCert and this forum, I would still be wishing I could graduate from college. I now have 114 credits - less than 10 months ago, I had 14.
Thanks InstantCert and everybody here!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
InstantCert Love - by jtafrnd - 10-13-2011, 08:42 PM
InstantCert Love - by sgloer - 10-14-2011, 10:04 AM
InstantCert Love - by Storyteller - 10-14-2011, 02:07 PM
InstantCert Love - by CLEP101 - 10-14-2011, 06:30 PM
InstantCert Love - by jtafrnd - 10-15-2011, 12:36 AM
InstantCert Love - by LaterBloomer - 10-15-2011, 05:43 PM
InstantCert Love - by Tasman - 10-15-2011, 07:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart What College Courses Did You Love And/or Recommend Everyone Take? LevelUP 10 5,005 12-21-2021, 11:17 AM
Last Post: mcjon77
  InstantCert Flashcards: Uexcel Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior jthatcher50 0 2,506 08-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Last Post: jthatcher50
  Why can't I log in to InstantCert to access the flashcards? yanni805 1 3,061 05-18-2017, 12:12 AM
Last Post: moezsheikh
  InstantCert for US History 1 Silly_Me 5 4,266 05-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Last Post: zapproximator
  Love these degree frames... passit1 0 1,448 04-02-2017, 01:03 AM
Last Post: passit1
  Different answer for same question on REA and InstantCert LisaSC 1 2,175 08-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Western Civ 1 Instantcert problems Jesusfreak97 6 2,894 06-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Jesusfreak97
  Where can I find the bookmarks button for my Instantcert flashcards? cobhc100 1 1,895 06-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Last Post: alzee
  InstantCert Discount Code MrsHall 0 2,420 05-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Last Post: MrsHall
  InstantCert Useful For Saylor Proctored Exams? waterman101 3 2,328 03-24-2016, 05:39 PM
Last Post: jblackhawk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)