Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sociology and/or Psychology and/or Educational Psychology ??
#6
Thank you for your replies.

The following post is the one that made me think twice about what tests to take and in what order:

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...ology.html

The user "mlwilliamsiv" said the following:
"... ***Side Note*** I don't know if you're gonna wind up needing these exams for your degree requirements but if you are I suggest you take the Educational Psychology CLEP and the Human Growth & Development CLEP right after the Introductory Psychology CLEP-- and in that order. There is alot of overlap between these 3 exams. Just thought I'd give you a heads up! ..."

I have also read the following posts:

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...exams.html

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...weeks.html

I just want to get more input about this.

Any other opinions are very welcome.

Thank you!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sociology and/or Psychology and/or Educational Psychology ?? - by NelsonB. - 10-31-2011, 10:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woolf University - Educational Partnership & Institutions bjcheung77 78 44,866 12-02-2025, 12:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Search engine for American educational programs HappyOne 6 2,104 10-04-2025, 02:45 PM
Last Post: HappyOne
  Affordable Educational Institution Consultant 18 10,783 09-18-2025, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Kalas
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,334 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Planning way ahead and stuck on psychology licensure kmao2004 4 2,205 06-16-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Help with Coopersmith's (PSY-304) History and Systems of Psychology Ben2020 14 7,425 04-11-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Msecool123
  Educational Goals bjcheung77 6 2,460 03-10-2024, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Intro to Sociology Jennr2z 8 3,694 05-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  Psychology Careers - 9 Options bjcheung77 1 2,083 04-15-2022, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  RA psychology degree help amomwholearns 4 2,552 03-20-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)