Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Think I'm Going For Associate in Arts (general studies) at TESC
#44
ryoder Wrote:Good job. Now please strongly consider going all the way when you hit 60 credits. You can definitely do it.
ALEKS -- Assessment and Learning, K-12, Higher Education, Automated Tutor, Math is good for a bunch of math credits at TESC and it is only $20 per month. You can start with intermediate algebra.
Thank you. Yes, I think I'm going to do that next in addition to the Substance Abuse test I have scheduled. That will be my plan for the next month and should bring me up to 39 or 42 credits, depending on how much I do on the ALEKS site. I'd take more tests, but math is really where I'm probably the weakest right now and I want to be focused on it. After I finish that, I'll be able to blast through some more tests.
Goal: TESC A.A. General Studies, started 12/2011

6 Prior Credits (AP English)

Passed: DSST Intro to Computing, CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature, CLEP English Composition, DSST Substance Abuse, CLEP US History 1, DSST Environment & Humanities, DSST Management Information Systems, CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics, ClEP Principles of Microeconomics. CLEP Humanities, ALEKS Intermediate Algebra, DSST Public Speaking, CLEP Introductory Sociology

54/60


Messages In This Thread
Think I'm Going For Associate in Arts (general studies) at TESC - by RA808 - 02-26-2012, 03:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,018 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,831 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  New Member need assistance with TESU degree plan BA in Lib Studies PBenitez 14 7,440 08-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Liberal Studies General Coursework won't be filled by BUS or CIS courses? posabsolute 5 3,656 08-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  COSC Individualised Studies Question Tedium 12 6,309 08-01-2018, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tedium
  COSC BSBA (General Business) -- Check please??? stampbuyme 5 3,875 07-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Last Post: topdog98
  TESU LIberal Studies, what qualifies jeffreymb 9 4,422 07-26-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: rlw74
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,487 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  TESU Liberal Arts Capstone omuneek 8 5,325 06-20-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Just finished my Lib Arts Capstone at TESU jsh1138 32 13,393 06-13-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: jsh1138

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)