Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My own "I'm finished" topic
#7
Congrats!!!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My own "I'm finished" topic - by Bibby - 05-12-2013, 09:55 PM
My own "I'm finished" topic - by publius2k4 - 05-12-2013, 10:01 PM
My own "I'm finished" topic - by AlbaTiVo - 05-13-2013, 06:22 AM
My own "I'm finished" topic - by LaterBloomer - 05-13-2013, 10:01 AM
My own "I'm finished" topic - by NAP - 05-13-2013, 08:44 PM
My own "I'm finished" topic - by jmichelle79 - 05-14-2013, 02:52 AM
My own "I'm finished" topic - by alleycat - 05-17-2013, 07:21 PM
My own "I'm finished" topic - by Bibby - 05-18-2013, 07:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow FINALLY finished nursing school! sixxx2069 5 3,806 06-09-2025, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  I've officially finished my BA for Graphic Design!! Thank you! mojave 13 4,918 08-21-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  Its finally finished! withrown 18 6,086 08-15-2022, 12:14 PM
Last Post: withrown
  Finished my Bachelors now onto my graduate sweetcrabhoney 9 4,719 12-31-2020, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Finished my first class in years! ms_butterfly 6 3,205 09-20-2020, 03:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Capstone Topic Ideas - Animal Related Silly_Me 6 9,246 12-13-2019, 05:30 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Off Topic sofinel 0 1,226 10-29-2019, 09:57 AM
Last Post: sofinel
  Finished...Thank you! DeanLewis 15 6,325 08-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Last Post: sofinel
  Finished -- thank you! a2jc4life 10 5,738 10-20-2018, 02:27 PM
Last Post: eriehiker
  I have finished all but some of the tests on Study.com Ancapman 8 4,734 12-20-2017, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Ancapman

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)