Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need TESC advice (re: Capstone mentor)
#10
Got it... I'll get back asap Smile
BA in Music at TESC in Sep 2014 (122.35/120)

Completed
8 Berklee College - Desktop Production / Harmony I / Harmony II / Music Analysis / HipHop Writing & Production / Project Management for Musicians / Songwriting / Pop & Rock Keyboard
4 Libery U - English 101 / Communications 101 / Global Studies / Worship
9 Foothills College - Digital Photography I / Advanced Songwriting / Video Editing I / Graphic Design I / Graphic Design II / Typography / Music History A / Funk, Fusion, HipHop History / Java
7 NCCU - Conducting / Music History I / Commercial Music / Seminar in Music Industry / Seminar in Contemporary Music / Applied Piano / Production II / Piano Workshop

1 AP - Chinese Language and Culture (5/5)
7 CLEP - College Composition / Humanities / Human Growth and Development / Intro to Sociology / Algebra / College Mathematics / Social Science and History (62)
2 DSST - Intro to World Religions (460) / Business Ethics (433)
TESC Capstone banghead


Messages In This Thread
Need TESC advice (re: Capstone mentor) - by ejcompere - 07-11-2014, 11:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,033 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Capstone Anxiety Iamtehking 9 9,860 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,302 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted! Gloddy 16 9,480 08-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gloddy
  Intro + Degree advice, looking at TESU for multiple degrees, BSBA + BSAST coloradocale 14 8,243 08-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: coloradocale
  TESU LIB-495 Capstone Ideas JanuarySunshine 1 3,101 07-21-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: davewill
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,499 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Enrolled in the Business Capstone course for the July Term. Anybody else? camjenks 25 10,838 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: keokat
  TESU Degree plan - advice needed please Tripletmom 9 4,566 06-28-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tripletmom
  Capstone TESU d.cononge 16 8,975 06-27-2018, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JayUsher

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)