Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new student...should i focus on tecep's or clep
#1
Hi , I am a new college student. I am planning on testing out the majority of my business degree and would like to know if I should take the tecep in english comp. or the clep? I plan on attending thomas edison two years from now but I am currently enrolled in two courses at my community college. I would like to know what test is better and if there is a way i can test out various subjects without having my credits go to any college until I am ready to enroll in thomas edison. Thanks


Messages In This Thread
new student...should i focus on tecep's or clep - by vaporubo - 08-11-2014, 03:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 4,061 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 3,811 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 4,508 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 2,503 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 4,348 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 32,087 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Western Civilization I & II CLEP Banker214 4 3,298 07-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  TESU Question about recording CLEP exams SamCes 5 3,581 06-29-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: mdel210201
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 3,507 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 6,699 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)