Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new student...should i focus on tecep's or clep
#10
Wow! I am so glad I found this site. I didn't realize that I could enroll at Thomas Edison at virtually no cost. I am planning on calling them up tomorrow and enrolling. I am currently enrolled at my local community college and will possibly be taking two online courses there this fall. I think I will definitely be completing the English TECEP and maybe a college algebra one this fall. They give you more time than CLEP and you can have study aids with you and also you can do them online. The CLEP tests at my local college are more expensive than the TECEP's at Thomas Edison. My college charges $125 per clep test.


Messages In This Thread
new student...should i focus on tecep's or clep - by vaporubo - 08-11-2014, 10:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 4,079 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 3,828 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 4,521 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 2,511 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 4,360 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 32,175 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Western Civilization I & II CLEP Banker214 4 3,307 07-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  TESU Question about recording CLEP exams SamCes 5 3,596 06-29-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: mdel210201
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 3,520 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 6,712 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)