Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Average length of study time to prepare ?
#30
I am preparing to study for the DSST tests on Finance and Statistics. Can anyone tell me which one would be better to start with? I haven't taken any DSST tests yet, but I have taken 18 CLEP tests... so any advice regarding differences between the CLEP and DSST tests will be helpful.

I'll be taking the computer-based versions of the DSST tests. Can anyone tell me if a calculator is allowed for the computer-based version? I took your advice to get the BA II plus, so I hope it's allowed!

Thanks!!

Christa
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Average length of study time to prepare ? - by japprend - 07-20-2007, 11:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,960 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,304 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  The SAT Is Back—And This Time, It’s Not Going Anywhere LevelUP 12 1,396 07-02-2026, 01:25 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,037 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMGC: Prepare for the Future of Tech with a Bachelor’s in AI LevelUP 1 1,661 08-06-2025, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,616 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,766 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,706 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 19,869 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Resources to prepare for ECE World Population leefleming 2 1,723 07-25-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: leefleming

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)