Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting
#1
Iam wondering how many credits in theory I could actually imagine getting in one week if I really went after it either using clep or dsst. Here's the game .. this really must be doable and yes this is a game..alittle relief and past testing knowledge...so if I started on Monday.. and tried to set the clep record..I would take this plan of action:

Monday morning...social science and history{easy test} 6 credits
Monday afternoon...analyzing writing test{easy test} 6 credits

now who wants to take it from there...it's our chance to put together a speed week of testing. You're up ..so Tuesday I TAKE????????
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.
27 CLEP AND DANTES COMPLETED COURSES AND 12 F.E.M.A.

ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting - by RBOWMAN - 04-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting - by Cold_navy - 04-26-2006, 08:08 AM
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting - by RBOWMAN - 04-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting - by yutzyj - 04-26-2006, 08:49 AM
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting - by sirjake - 04-26-2006, 09:46 AM
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting - by sgloer - 04-26-2006, 10:47 AM
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting - by UNDbrat - 11-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting - by jasonrusk - 11-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Okay let's do alittle Clep busting - by UNDbrat - 11-13-2007, 03:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,132 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,066 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,383 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 3,431 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 3,595 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 2,932 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 3,031 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study material Clep English composition modular Collegelady2 16 9,104 08-18-2020, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mrskitty
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 6,710 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  English Comp 2 exam option? CLEP's closed yokopilar 4 4,433 05-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Last Post: yokopilar

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)