05-30-2015, 12:09 PM
My state has free dual enrollment for HS juniors and seniors. Using this as well as CLEP/DSST credits, my son will graduate HS with 52 college credits (just don't want to push for 60, even though it is free - gotta keep things doable for him).
Here's what he has completed already:
CLEP College Mathematics - 6
CLEP US History I - 3
DSST Intro to World Religions - 3
DSST Env. & Humanity - 3
By the time he finishes dual enrollment, I expect he will have taken (from the local B & M):
College Composition - 4
Economics - Personal Finance - 3
Intro to Comm Studies - 3
Anatomy/Kinesiology - 3
A diversity class - 3
A fine arts appreciation class - 3
A stats class - 3
2 chem classes - 6
3 criminal justice-type classes - 9
He is interested in law enforcement as a future career.
What would likely be the easiest/least expensive path for him to take to earn an AA? I am trying to determine if one of the Big Three would be more affordable for him than continuing at the B & M.
I have looked at TESC, but, to be honest, I am confused about the tuition options they offer.
I appreciate any guidance you can offer. Thanks.
Here's what he has completed already:
CLEP College Mathematics - 6
CLEP US History I - 3
DSST Intro to World Religions - 3
DSST Env. & Humanity - 3
By the time he finishes dual enrollment, I expect he will have taken (from the local B & M):
College Composition - 4
Economics - Personal Finance - 3
Intro to Comm Studies - 3
Anatomy/Kinesiology - 3
A diversity class - 3
A fine arts appreciation class - 3
A stats class - 3
2 chem classes - 6
3 criminal justice-type classes - 9
He is interested in law enforcement as a future career.
What would likely be the easiest/least expensive path for him to take to earn an AA? I am trying to determine if one of the Big Three would be more affordable for him than continuing at the B & M.
I have looked at TESC, but, to be honest, I am confused about the tuition options they offer.
I appreciate any guidance you can offer. Thanks.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)