07-30-2015, 07:41 AM
tsimmns Wrote:I know it's different and that the AF actually offers an AS in career fields, but the fact that the agency is incompetent of having technology that allows transcripts to be sent to other colleges electronically is unreal with the AF technology and infrastructure. Not a stab at you honestly, it's just a personal rant at how poorly that whole system is. 5 months to have a transcript evaluated. I also ordered a transcript to not be sent Fed-Ex two months ago and it has yet to arrive at Columbia College.
As for Anthropology, I would assume this class is the easiest between it, Sociology, and Psychology?
You're 100% right. They take waaaay too long to process these things. I feel if they're going to shuffle their feet on these things, they shouldn't put soo much emphasis and pressure on completing them. I've been out for a year, so I don't know the latest, but I remember something about CCAF being basically a requirement for MSgt now. Is that true?
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1
PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.
Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.
Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.
Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.
Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.
Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.
Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.
Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.
Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)