08-22-2015, 04:52 PM
Rhapsody, thanks for the excellent breakdown. It may be an old post but it gave me a much better framework to study from than the official study guide did, probably wouldn't have passed without it. I passed with only a 52, studying for a couple months on and off followed by a pretty intense 2 weeks before the exam. For those taking it, a couple of resources I enjoyed are listed below. Best of luck.
MathBff: Love Nancy's videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/mathbff
PatrickJMT: Great videos. I'll be buying his Dummies book for sure to help with Calculus. PatrickJMT
Kahn Academy: Most know about this one, I spent quite a bit of time there learning trig.
Cymath Solver: Cymath | Math Problem Solver with Steps | Math Solving App If you're having trouble working a problem, sometimes this works to show you steps in the solution.
Like others have said, definitely get used to the calculator by getting the free trial. While very few problems require it, I can't imagine seeing it for the first time on exam day. It also helps if you don't have a graphing calculator, I used it a lot when learning how to move functions around/translations.
MathBff: Love Nancy's videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/mathbff
PatrickJMT: Great videos. I'll be buying his Dummies book for sure to help with Calculus. PatrickJMT
Kahn Academy: Most know about this one, I spent quite a bit of time there learning trig.
Cymath Solver: Cymath | Math Problem Solver with Steps | Math Solving App If you're having trouble working a problem, sometimes this works to show you steps in the solution.
Like others have said, definitely get used to the calculator by getting the free trial. While very few problems require it, I can't imagine seeing it for the first time on exam day. It also helps if you don't have a graphing calculator, I used it a lot when learning how to move functions around/translations.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)