Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can you help me plan my degree path?
#30
rebel100 Wrote:Why heartache?

Very simply,

Few things bug me. One of them is duplicity. I don't enjoy it when a person tells me the same thing multiple times. I don't really care for taking the same training over and over, unless there are perishable skills and / or new things.


I have no, *zero* interest in taking one more writing course. I have no interest in slogging through any more physical science courses. I had hopes that taking these things in the past would be credited. I don't want to, but accept I'll need to take a social studies course, because I don't know much about that. But the other stuff... I'd rather eat brussel sprouts for breakfast. Cold.

I hear you on the searching / doing thing. I typically am a doer. Thanks.
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996


Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...


My list of academic courses:
link



Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 03-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 03-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 03-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by High_Order1 - 03-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 03-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 03-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 07-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 07-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by alzee - 07-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by jsd - 07-02-2016, 10:09 AM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by alzee - 07-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 07-02-2016, 10:33 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 10-28-2016, 03:08 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 10-28-2016, 09:15 PM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by jsd - 02-28-2017, 11:33 AM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 03-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Can you help me plan my degree path? - by KayV - 03-19-2017, 12:07 PM
RE: Can you help me plan my degree path? - by jsd - 12-20-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Can you help me plan my degree path? - by jsd - 02-09-2018, 10:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,622 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,258 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,295 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,259 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,535 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,545 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,011 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,345 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,186 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow
  Degree via Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) wheatenbread 2 1,858 04-20-2026, 01:15 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)