04-23-2016, 11:38 PM
davewill Wrote:You don't have to wait until you have 90 credits to apply... In fact, unlike dfrecore, I usually recommend people who have any significant number of units, as you do, go ahead and apply immediately. If they aren't sure which school they want to go to, then they can apply to all three.
That way you get an academic evaluation showing exactly how the courses you have now fit into your degree, which is handy if you aren't sure about some courses. I also just think it's a big shot in the arm to see the academic evaluation fill in as you send in test and course transcripts. These kinds of things can be very important. It's a long road, and we need all the motivators and pick-me-ups we can get.
Thank you for that!
Would I be able to call for an evaluation after several courses/exams or will they ask me why I don't just enroll in their school and take courses with them? I don't want to come off as if Im just calling them to get evaluations and Im not enrolling just yet?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)