Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com Grading Turnaround Time
#6
This reason was one of the things I was worried about. I need 4 courses through Study.com for the degree I am going for. I was planning on saving Study.com for last. However, I applied to there scholarship and earned three free months, so 6 exams. I really only needed 4 courses from them but will try for 5 cause a free course at study.com is better then paying for it elsewhere. Anyways I do believe that after you have submitted everything you don't need to keep your account active to get your grade or transfer the course to ACE.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Study.com Grading Turnaround Time - by rowan555 - 11-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Study.com Grading Turnaround Time - by Jody7818 - 11-03-2016, 04:46 AM
Study.com Grading Turnaround Time - by Synicaal - 11-03-2016, 06:06 AM
Study.com Grading Turnaround Time - by cookderosa - 11-03-2016, 08:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 279 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,110 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 299 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,674 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 818 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,301 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 830 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,213 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Saylor grading and transcript timeframe Ideas 6 4,724 01-05-2026, 05:13 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,544 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)