Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com test question
#1
I was taking a Study.com exam and my son failed to follow the directions I gave him and came back into the house to get something. This caused the dogs to bark like crazy, he made a ton of noise, and I looked at him and mouthed "no - go away". Then he said "hi daddy!" and something along the lines of "are you still taking that test?". Ugh. Anyone know how they handle this? Did I just burn a test attempt? I tried calling but nobody answered and I left a message.

So upset. I'm not mad at him. With 4 kids it was bound to happen eventually. Just frustrated. Trying to get my 2 tests in this month before I leave on a cruise this weekend.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Study.com test question - by Aurelius - 11-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Study.com test question - by dfrecore - 11-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Study.com test question - by rowan555 - 11-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Study.com test question - by Synicaal - 11-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Study.com test question - by andreavw - 11-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Study.com test question - by Westerner - 11-14-2016, 01:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 235 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,034 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 283 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,638 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 802 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,308 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,221 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 819 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Associates Degree Question Continuethejourney 38 6,246 03-25-2026, 09:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,178 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)