Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Average length of study time to prepare ?
#17
anar579 Wrote:Sorry, my brain is worn out from studying. :o

Oh yes, I hear ya!

I took the last couple of weeks off from studying. I had been studying intensively for Statistics for a few weeks solid. Then I took Statistics on a Monday, Human Resource Management on the Friday, and Ethics in America on the following Monday. My brain was toast after that! It was the Statistics that did me in, I think!

Now I am refreshed again, and I'm ready to begin studying for USSR, Criminal Justice, and Environment & Humanity.

One day soon I will get to the very last exam..but for now, I just keep plodding along.
My name is Rob
_____________________________________
Exams/Courses Passed (43):
- Courses (4): 1 Excelsior, 1 CSU-Pueblo, 2 Penn Foster.
- Exams (39): 24 DSST, 15 CLEP.

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Average length of study time to prepare ? - by snazzlefrag - 05-04-2006, 07:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,415 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  The SAT Is Back—And This Time, It’s Not Going Anywhere LevelUP 12 1,479 07-02-2026, 01:25 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,087 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMGC: Prepare for the Future of Tech with a Bachelor’s in AI LevelUP 1 1,718 08-06-2025, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,703 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,890 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,744 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 19,982 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Resources to prepare for ECE World Population leefleming 2 1,779 07-25-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: leefleming
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 2,097 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)