Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Average length of study time to prepare ?
#18
I know exactly what you mean about being worn out! I can't stop though, now that I've reacquired some momentum. I took about 1.5 months off, went to Europe, twiddled my fingers, and I'm trying to catch up now! I guess I'm trying to "feed off" that positive energy from passing one exam and using it for the next. Before I know it I might be running on fumes!
[SIZE="1"]Ana
[COLOR="DarkRed"]96 credits completed (93 by exam)
BS in General Business, Excelsior College (33 credits remaining)
Next exams: DSST Statistics, DSST Business Law 2
Recently taken: DSST Drug/Alcohol (61), CLEP French (63), ECE Gerontology (B Sad), DSST MIS (65), DSST Counseling (54), DSST Ethics (63)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Average length of study time to prepare ? - by anar579 - 05-04-2006, 08:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,443 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  The SAT Is Back—And This Time, It’s Not Going Anywhere LevelUP 12 1,500 07-02-2026, 01:25 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,097 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMGC: Prepare for the Future of Tech with a Bachelor’s in AI LevelUP 1 1,722 08-06-2025, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,714 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,904 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,752 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 20,021 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Resources to prepare for ECE World Population leefleming 2 1,780 07-25-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: leefleming
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 2,105 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)