Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com a serious disappointment
#21
strawberryxfuzz Wrote:Also, I got through the ID-ing and area scan with the Proctor software just fine, and I had no indication at all that there was an issue with my webcam (which apparently was facing the wrong direction suddenly?) I've used ProctorU for many, many courses through Saylor and never had an issue. The problem with Study.com's software is (at least for me), it doesn't give you any indication or give you a webcam view so you can ensure it's working. I brought this up to them.

I use a Mac computer and the software does give you the option to have a window open with the webcams view during the test. Not sure how to do it on windows but with the software running you click on the top bar and go to options or whatever its called I will have to look next time I do a test, and it give you the option to open a screen with what the webcam is seeing.

Note : I should add, that I never actually turned the option on so it very well could not work. I will turn it on for my next one should be in the next day or two.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Study.com a serious disappointment - by Synicaal - 01-09-2017, 02:27 PM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by jsd - 01-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by Synicaal - 01-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by jsd - 01-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by Study.com - 01-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by Study.com - 01-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by KayV - 01-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by Synicaal - 01-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by dfrecore - 01-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by rowan555 - 01-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by Synicaal - 01-11-2017, 08:15 AM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by yb1 - 01-11-2017, 09:52 AM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by dfrecore - 01-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by a2jc4life - 04-18-2017, 05:23 PM
Study.com a serious disappointment - by Aurelius - 04-18-2017, 05:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 357 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,204 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 320 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,720 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 840 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,421 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 845 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,284 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,576 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com best way to sign up? JayKosmos 5 2,173 12-07-2025, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)