Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any other History majors out there?
#6
Could you guys post the history degree requirements for Excelsior? If I end up getting a second degree through Excelsior so that I can have a GPA, I would likely pursue history (good one for my skill set and not looked down upon by law schools, or so I read).

What I'm basically looking for is some better idea of how Excelsior works in regards to their requirements. I have a good grasp of TESC now, but it appears that there are some differences. I would imagine that the general requirements are similar (i.e., the lower level stuff like math, social sciences, humanities, science, electives, etc), but that the core requirements for majors are different.

Specific questions:

Which *exams* are required or fulfill requirements? I want to get this done completely with exams, if possible. I think I read that History of Nazi Germany is being discontinued soon--should I shoot for that one first?

How many classes are required in addition to exams (CLEP, DSST or ECE)?

Basically, I'm trying to figure out how to fulfill all of the requirements prior to enrolling so that if I NEED to enroll to get into law school (for the GPA requirement), I can and will be through quickly.

If you'd rather email me, my email address is my username on here at gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
I'm an engineer. Go figure.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any other History majors out there? - by 94W - 04-25-2006, 03:15 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by sgloer - 04-25-2006, 09:18 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by RBOWMAN - 04-26-2006, 07:32 AM
Any other History majors out there? - by 94W - 04-27-2006, 06:43 AM
Any other History majors out there? - by rjc311 - 04-28-2006, 07:24 AM
Any other History majors out there? - by sirjake - 05-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by sirjake - 05-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by anar579 - 05-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by anar579 - 05-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by sirjake - 05-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by sirjake - 05-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by sirjake - 05-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by sirjake - 05-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Any other History majors out there? - by anar579 - 05-09-2006, 09:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unique College Majors RbxFunRocks 8 3,129 05-11-2026, 10:19 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  3 College Majors With Declining Starting Salaries LevelUP 4 3,632 04-10-2025, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Pats20
  10-Year-Old Whiz Kid to Make History as Crafton Hills College’s Youngest Graduate jsd 0 2,759 04-09-2025, 02:03 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Master of Letters in History dewisant 4 2,116 06-28-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Help with Coopersmith's (PSY-304) History and Systems of Psychology Ben2020 14 7,270 04-11-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Msecool123
  People Who Regret Their College Majors Are Sharing What Their Major Was LevelUP 8 8,094 02-14-2024, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  These associate degree majors lead to higher incomes than a 4-year bachelor's. LevelUP 4 6,050 10-07-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 3,039 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  History of Degree Awarding Tomes MichaelGates 2 2,052 07-06-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Legacy Admissions with Anti-Semitic History Challenged sanantone 2 1,813 07-04-2023, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)