01-05-2008, 07:06 PM
So I still havent taken the Penn Foster retest for the tech math course I prep for it wait and wait call my proctor call Penn foster (they make you wait 3 weeks after the exam is mailed to resend or find out what happened to it). The first exam was mailed Nov 21st to the wrong state, waited my 3 weeks they investigated and resent the exam dec 12th waited my three weeks again they investigated said oh we had the wrong address and we just got it returned by the post office. the 3rd attempt to mail the exam was supposed to happen Friday. The odd thing is that the financial management and original tech math exam went to the correct adddress. I am definitely stuck in the mudd here as I have an incomplete for the course until I take the exam. My plan was to take managerial accounting with them but they wont send the course until I take this exam. I forced myself to take the american Lit clep in December so the month of December wasnt a total waste. Sorry for the long post I am a little aggravated. I have this retest, financial accounting (clep), managerial accounting, statistics and Business policy left but don't feel like I am ever going to get finished. At this rate I will have forgotten the entire algebra course. Okay enough whining anyone have any suggestions on the order to take my remaining classes? My thought was to work on Financial & managerial accounting at the same time, do the Business policy tecep, and finish up with stats (I hate math).
Judy -
AS - Computer Science - Andover college
BS - Mgmt Information Systems -June 08
MS - Info Systems Mgmt - Start Aug 08 - UMBC
AS - Computer Science - Andover college
BS - Mgmt Information Systems -June 08
MS - Info Systems Mgmt - Start Aug 08 - UMBC


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)