Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which one is most recommended for testing out General Education requirements- Study.c
#19
dfrecore Wrote:I worked in Accounting/Finance for a long time, and seriously, I never had to do calculations by hand (with or without a calculator). And, every company I worked for had you do things a different way - they had excel spreadsheets for EVERYTHING! Unless they had a computer program which did it even more easily. So I can't quite figure out why stats is a "thing" for business degrees at this point in time. I never did a single blessed thing with stats in all the years I worked. I know this course is a complete waste of time for me, which makes it even harder to try to pass!! banghead

Aren't most college classes in general this way? Useless? Other than to put on that resume that you have a college degree
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which one is most recommended for testing out General Education requirements- Study.c - by Collegelady2 - 06-03-2017, 01:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 375 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,216 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 325 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,728 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 846 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,449 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 849 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,300 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Overview: Earning Upper-Division Credits Through Study.com bjcheung77 0 1,579 12-11-2025, 07:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com best way to sign up? JayKosmos 5 2,176 12-07-2025, 11:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)