06-23-2017, 12:24 AM
he said "bought 6 and got 3 free."
so I was assuming all 9 had to be taken by September 30
which I think comes out to one exam every 11 days -- not too bad -- but it would tire me out
but you think only the 3 free ones are what they mean by "promotional" ?
and I thought it meant all exams had to be taken by Sept 30 -- but you're thinking you only have to register for them by the 30th ?
that would make it much easier
so I was assuming all 9 had to be taken by September 30
which I think comes out to one exam every 11 days -- not too bad -- but it would tire me out
but you think only the 3 free ones are what they mean by "promotional" ?
and I thought it meant all exams had to be taken by Sept 30 -- but you're thinking you only have to register for them by the 30th ?
that would make it much easier


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)