Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Applied Liberal Arts Math TECEP + College Math CLEP ?
#4
(10-29-2017, 12:46 AM)dfrecore Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 07:19 PM)Silly_Me Wrote: So, I'm a dum-dum & I think I just answered my own question.  lol.... These two tests duplicate each other, so TESU can't offer credit for both of them.  Oh well.  I'll stick with the TECEP for enrollment purposes.  (Sorry I can't find the "delete" button on this one!)

CLEP College Math comes in as MAT-102/103 and the TECEP comes in as MAT-105 so they are non-duplicating as far as I know.

Wait... What?  Ok, I'll definitely shoot an email over to advising.  Thanks!  (I wouldn't have even thought to pursue this without your comment.)  Woot!  Smile


Messages In This Thread
RE: Applied Liberal Arts Math TECEP + College Math CLEP ? - by Silly_Me - 10-29-2017, 07:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 5,995 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Study.com College Credits UnbreakablyDetermined 2 4,375 08-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 5,971 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 4,059 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 3,805 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 4,508 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 2,502 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 4,348 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Liberal Studies General Coursework won't be filled by BUS or CIS courses? posabsolute 5 3,640 08-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  TESU LIberal Studies, what qualifies jeffreymb 9 4,405 07-26-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: rlw74

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)